Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Travel help, looking for advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthWestBud, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Okay so im flying back to oregon this next tuesday and im bringing my beloved sherlock back with me. I cleaned it completely not a trace of resin in it and im just wondering the best/surefire way to get it back with me without having trouble. Would it be best to bring it on my carry on bag, my underneath bag, or should i try and conceal it on my body? I've never had experience bringing anything on a plane with me.

I wont have anything illegal on just my used pipe, cleaned completely, back with me.

I only paid $25 for it but its got a lot of sentimental value which is why im bringing it back with me.

Has anyone done something like this? thanks for your help in advance.

Note: Since taking these pictures i have gotten the few traces of resin out so it is now completely clean.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Just put it in your checked luggage and you will be good as long as it's completely clean.

3. sweet piece dude, and yea as long as theres no resin, you're good

4. They are most likely going to take you to the side if they see it and anally search the SHIT out of you bro.. But after that you should be ok..

5. Awesome thanks.

I cleaned the shit out of it. My hands are dried out from the iso.
    I'm definitely not looking forward to something like that.

6. haha this is so old. So...

Conclusion. Put it in my checked luggage no problems. Guessing i blazed as soon as i got home!