Need to vent

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokinFlanker6, Jul 5, 2010.

1. #1 SmokinFlanker6, Jul 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010
    Had to vent and rant, you don't really have to read it or respond. But I feel like ti would be nice to get it out in the open.

So, back story, I recently took part in this play (IDK if you can call it that, it was just a bunch of monologues), which is weird enough as it is because I;ve always been an athlete. Anyways I ended up with a mad crush on this really cute girl who was also taking part in it.

For some reason, I just could not get up the balls to ask her out or anything. We started chatting finally and then, due to a drunk misunderstanding, stopped (my fault). Recently though we started chatting again and it's been really nice.

Anyways, lets get away from the back story and onto the ranting. I texted her tonight, just saying happy fourth and all that. She responded so naturally we started chatting again. Something seemed off though and even though I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach I ignored it and kept talking.

The conversation started getting weird, her texts were kinda crazy, but I figured since she was drunk it was whatever. Not wanting to screw things up again I acted like a gentleman, turning down the obvious (and strange) attempts at sexting she was sending. but then started having a real, semi-personal (feelings and shit) discussion.

Finally the texter admits that she is not the girl who owns the phone.

It REALLY pissed me off, someone else prying and poking, trying to get a response from me that they didnt deserve. It turns out the girl was already asleep and this other person (no clue if its a guy or girl) took her phone.

So now, she's gonna wake up tomorrow and see these texts, and I'm basically super FUCKED OVER i feel. Maybe I'm over reacting, IDK, but it makes me a little depressed and angry that things never seem to work out for me the way that they should. :(

I realize its my own damn fault for texting and not calling, as well as ignoring my gut feelings (which tend to be right)

I always seem to pick girls I have no chance with, either they are too different or screwed up from past relationships, and even though I know this I keep doing it again and again. I must be a subconscious masochist (I think thats the right term?) or something.

Anyways, I feel a little better after this. Feel free to respond, or not. I wont be heartbroken if you don't. :eek:

2. If you didn't sext back and you were a gentlemen, she will see and respect that. Maybe this was the good push you needed man, just be patient and wait and see.

It'll be okay bro. I got you.

3. Haha, damn man, that was quite the twist. But, like the above poster said, if you were a gentlemen, you'll probably be OK.

4. as long as you didn't send a picture of yourself naked..your in the good.
    otherwise dont mess with girls that love headgames..especially when they play headgames with their friends..some psycho shit..been there..didn't like it.

5. ahh damn. well thats good you didn't say anything too stupid.

hopefully it works out for the best. good luck dude, try not to stress about it.

6. Assuming it was her you were texting the whole time, when you rejected her sexts, I'll bet she stopped seeing you as a potential partner. Welcome to the friendzone. IMO, you have two options, stop talking to her completely or accept the fact that you will only ever be a friend.

7. :eek: Whhhaaaa? Just make sure the REAL girl knows you thought that was her...That you meant what you were saying, etc...and thought something was off but ignored it. I mean what kind of moron would pick up somebody else's phone and impersonate them? That girl needs to be blasted. Im sure her friend (owner of the phone) is really going to appreciate that one. <sarcasm>

Its in no way your fault, and seeing as you didnt send a pic of your cock, youre all good! What was this other chic going to do? Send a pic of your friends titties while she was passed out? Sounds like an issue for those two. Maybe something good will come out of it if you make sure she knows the parts about you guys were meant for her. Sounds good for possibilities anyway ;)

8. lol'd at "magicaldonkey" havin ur back

9. #9 SmokinFlanker6, Jul 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010

Naw, it really wasn't her. She's not the sexting type, that's what had confused me at first.

Nice to know some people think it could work out for the best.

Now I just don't know whether I should just act like nothing happened and talk to her, or just wait it out.

Thanks everyone for reading and responding, I really appreciate it

10. Hell yeah.

11. hahaha, no way, if you like her that's the perfect reason to talk to her!....then you could get around to talking about all that stuff you were texting about...WORK IT :D

12. So. the friend deleted the texts. I'm basically back to square one. She didnt read anything.

Crisis averted I guess

13. You thought the sexter was her, so you told the sexter how you felt and acted like a gentleman. Now just tell her what you told the sexter, or let her take the clues and she'll figure it out yourself. You indirectly told her in the end. (Presuming she read the texts the next morning.) You're fine.

14. Yea, I'm just gonna take it slow, see what happens.

It kinda sucks, because the sexter deleted the texts so she never got to see what happens.

Bright side is she's still talking to me, so that's fine.