Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to split stash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SlipperyPete, Dec 13, 2008.

1. I need to split these buds into two equal piles for my friend and me. We're going to meet up in his house and before I go, I want to roll the joints I'm going to smoke (he's using his pipe). We're going stealth and I don't want to leave a mess (my first time rolling so I can practice before I go) or leave some residue behind for his mom to find. Do these look like equal piles? I don't see him in person until we smoke so I don't think we can debate this in person.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When he gets online, I'll direct him to this post, but just checking with you guys. One bud is long and skinny and the other is more compact and fat and then there's a small one left out.

Any suggestion in splitting them up? Sorry for the lousy pics, I'll try to take better ones if they don't work.

Size-reference: Nickle and icebreaker mint

2. It's fairly even, though the denser more compact one may have slightly more nug in it.

I'd say just burn both the joint and the bowl together as to not have to split anything up and just invest in a scale for the future.

3. Money is tight. But this is probably the last time I'm in this situation, although I know it's still good to have one with dealers. When I get money, I guess.

Thanks for the input. It does look even to me, but just wanted to check.

4. Pile on the right looks denser, prolly has like .2-.3 more, not that big of a difference.

5. just break it up into one big pile, then split it in half.