Need to rig up a bong looking for some ideas

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ganjaria, Feb 6, 2011.

1. So i recently broke my bong but have no idea how it happened.... but its still in rather large pieces with the percolator and up to be in one good piece and the water holder thingy to be in about ten pieces or so and the bowl and stem are perfectly fine.

[​IMG]

So a few ideas i had about rigging it up that could work....

1. I could just glue all the pieces together and then seal it up with duct tape (i think would look really ghetto haha)

2. I could get like a 32 oz gatorade bottle and burn a whole so i can fit the stem down into it and then make it airtight. After that i would attach the drinking part of the bottle to the percolator top part of the bong.

So i was just looking for what yall would do if you wanted to get this thing ripping again

2. #2 DiAmOnD RaStA, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    Sorry, know its not funny, but same thing happened to someone i know, and i grabbed the perc lol...

Check it out... some hot glue... and so I never have to clean a home made... just twist the perc off and replace the bottom ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you dont have a hot glue gun, glue.. its a great $10 investment

3. what else do you want someone to say? why bump

4. True op, you should have enough info to dive into a homemade repair session.
    Ive used this stuff called shoe goo to fix a beaker bottom before. It drys clear and oderless.