Need to reveg , help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kemotokes, Nov 2, 2016.

1. So I had seedlings in the window for the first 2 weeks because didn't want to put effort into bagseed if they were male but I popped 2 females , but I'm guessing since they were in the window sill they went to budding because where I'm at it was 12/12 outside perfectly smh all I'm asking is can someone give me a few pointers and tips on reveging my plants or if I should even ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. I would not reveg. it's very stressful to the plant and can cause it to hermies.

Also it take a while for the plant to completely turn around, the plant will grow a shit ton of leaves and get huge and bushy, they turn into a mess

3. So should I just switch her to a 12/12 cycle?

4. This is what they're looking like now they're still vegging but there flowering at the same time so idk what to do [​IMG][​IMG]

5. put it in to 18/6 and you will be fine, that could make a very nice plant and many clones if you were after them, I would top it and back to veg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah my plan was to try and make clones if I received info these wouldn't do a lot of justice, what do you mean by top them and back to veg tho?

7. Look up how to FIM a plant, you take a small part from the top and the sides will bush out for you.

8. I would cut it above the third node and make a clone. The bottom part of the plant that is potted will split at the top into two main colas You know it's female, so put in the time and effort to grow some good bud. You can put it back in veg if you have a set up. It looks early enough to put it back in veg cycle and not have anything bad happen.

9. Just put a light over it and leave it on constantly and it will reveg