Need to remove tattoos

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by parkz12, Jul 27, 2016.

1. I have got tattooed (royal eagle) few years ago but now the design looks shabby. So I'm thinking of removing it. What are the ways to remove it?

2. Hammer and chisel

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cheese grater.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Laser removal or cheese grater take your pick

Removal jobs often look fucked up, you're better off finding a good artist and working on a coverup design with them

• Like Like x 1
  5. The only way......with a LASER!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Look into a good cover up artist, best option IMO. Way less painful, you won't have a weird scar, and can get a more badass tattoo.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Or if you're lacking financially for a cover-up artist then get creative with a sharpie

• Like Like x 1
  8. How much does it cost for laser?

9. #9 topazann, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    The cost of tattoo removal treatments depends on the size and color of the tattoo. Treatments start at $100-150 and increase from there.My friend did it. He took 5 sessions, excellent result . Keep in mind, all lasers are not created equal. You should research your Doctor and her laser experience and reputation. Sometimes a cheaper price will result in a suboptimal result. Good luck!

10. its gonna look way stupider with the laser removal. if you can man up get it covered or even touched up.