Need to rant. NYS sucks

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Ray420, Jun 11, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    That's what your entire post reaks of to me.
    Any fellow blade care to help me out here? This guy just keeps spewing nonsense at me that has already been debunked.
    I don't think anything I said was un-true at all.
    Who are these people that you are buying laced weed from? So you want to punish all of us because some idiot sells laced weed? Do you even buy cannabis or have ever?
    Juu'lls have nothing to do with marijuana.
    But what do I care, I got pounds of homegrown weed that would make Willie Nelson blush right now and I will not ever need to go to a state store and I will encourage others not to. I'll remain an outlaw because I chose to grow my own. Either way I'm gonna get relief and the kind I need.

peace homie

• Like Like x 2
  2. Also, laws aren't set and stone. Laws change all the time, and maybe in the future later down the line, they will pass home growing for adults up to 10 maybe even 20 plants, who knows. However, in the mean time just celebrate recreational cannabis while states start to legalize it everywhere, and history is being made. Sooner or later, every state will have recreational, hopefully in our lifetime or maybe we will get to see federal recreational marijuana one day.

Marijuana is still a very new thing for the governments and states to digest, some still think it's a drug up there with heroin, PCP, Meth, and other things which is totally not the case. Setting up these laws will take time, and nothing is forever set and stone, laws can change at any time. People thought they would never in their life get to see the day of legalization of marijuana, and look what all the states are doing. The legalization of states just keeps increasing, Canada just legalized weed federally and so on. The world is changing, so let's take this one small step at a time and be patient instead of complaining about every little thing.

If you really want to grow lots of plants, then grow lots of plans. Just make sure you know the risks involved if you get caught, but no one is stopping you from throwing some seeds in the dirt, and growing your own stuff. People been doing way before it was legal.

3. Also, laws aren't set and stone. Laws change all the time, and maybe in the future later down the line, they will pass home growing for adults up to 10 maybe even 20 plants, who knows. However, in the mean time just celebrate recreational cannabis while states start to legalize it everywhere, and history is being made. Sooner or later, every state will have recreational, hopefully in our lifetime or maybe we will get to see federal recreational marijuana one day.

Marijuana is still a very new thing for the governments and states to digest, some still think it's a drug up there with heroin, PCP, Meth, and other things which is totally not the case. Setting up these laws will take time, and nothing is forever set and stone, laws can change at any time. People thought they would never in their life to see the day of legalization of marijuana, and look what all the states are doing. The legalization of states just keeps increasing, Canada just legalized weed federally and so on. The world is changing, so let's take this one small step at a time and be patient instead of complaining about every little thing.

If you really want to grow lots of plants, then grow lots of plans. Just make sure you know the risks involved if you get caught, but no one is stopping you from throwing some seeds in the dirt, and growing your own stuff. People been doing way before it was legal.

4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Save your money and move to a more progressive state/area.

• Like Like x 1
  6. No one is going to help you out with your arrogance.
    Prove to me that lacing isn't a thing. Show me that it doesn't exist and it was "debunked" lol
    Most of what you said is untrue. Youth and minors smoke pot now more than ever, and lacing weed is definitely a thing.
    My my ex-girlfriends friend bought weed which was laced with heroin. No, I don't think everyone should be punished for wanting to sell, buy, or grown their own weed, but that goes to show the possibilities and occurrences that could happen with a "black market" which isn't always just good people who are just trying to buy and sell weed as you claim. There is more to the picture here than just good people trying to get a score of weed. Yes, I've bought cannabis multiple times, none of my weed was ever laced, but I know some friends that had their weed laced which she got from in a bad part of town, but it doesn't matter. Anyone who is trying to do bad things to people will continue to do so no matter what, and that's just a given.
    I never said it did, I said it's trendy just like how marijuana is trendy. All these hip hop artists promoting weed, states legalizing it, so on and so forth. Weed is becoming a big part of history in the United States, and if you are in High School and you smoke weed, you are automatically "cool". Again, here you go assuming things that isn't true or close to what I've said. I'd make sure you double read my posts if you are going to even think about replying because I'm trying to stick to the premise of what you are arguing here.
    Good for you, so why are you arguing about legalization saying it's all controlled "prohibition" when it doesn't even relate to you in the first place since you are such an "outlaw". You can encourage all you want, but there is a fine line between untrue statements and true statements.

Good day now.

7. [​IMG]

8. The fact that is your idea of the black market is tells me you've either never experienced or been exposed to poverty in the United States, or that you're one of the biggest idiots on the internet.

:popcorn:

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Always over grow who has the right to tell you how many plants you can grow its a fkn plant fuck the clowns grow your fking medicine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. It's just friends who or cousins and uncles who could get weed. I never buy from the Asian guys or the Arabs. OK one time we had to buy from the Asian guys but some of my friends are Asian so what the hell man. Most my buys where from white folks in the suburbs and storage units where people played in bands and practiced. I know 60 year old people who smoke & all ages. What I am trying to say is that these good folk are being and have been labeled as a bad black market. It's more a regular market. I am not labeling people the black market, the police are lumping everyone in. When I think of black market, I think of some gun store in Sudan you know. Not people buying weed in America because they want to get stoned or need relief. How can you have any clue about me bro, you know nothing of me. What is your idea of black market then? I have bought marijuana from at least 25 different people. I don't buy from little 16 year old thugs man. I know 50 year old guys who grow and sale. Nobody laces anything or ever has. It's bogus.

• Like Like x 1
  11. What is your point here? That the black market does not exist or that no one has ever laced marijuana or any other drug?

You're wrong on both counts. Just because you don't support something, does not mean that it doesn't exist. The black market for weed, and every other drug, is absolutely booming and if you don't see that you're either blind or stupid. If no one laces anything or ever has, then why are dozens of people dying every day from fentanyl laced heroin?

Are you ignorant or plain dumb? I'll let you explain yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. But we are not talking about fentanyl laced heroin? Never where once. It was about laced marijuana read the freaking thread from the beginning maaannn.

13. As a new member scrolling through, also from NY, I just wanna chime in and say anything but complete freedom is BS in regards to marijuana at least. It should be treated like any other plant. No regulations necessary.

14. Everything from the seed to the flower should be available at our local farmers markets

15. One step at a time my dude.

16. Again, here we go with the "I never experienced this, so it's not true" statements.

@disch0rd said this because you said:

17. If everyone just moved instead of fighting and voting for change in laws we wouldn't see the kind of progress we currently are in the US.

18. This isn't at all true. I relocated from Georgia to Colorado in late 2012. Participated in the 2013 election to legalize marijuana in 2014 as well as to decriminalize psilocybin in the most recent election. You don't necessarily have to wait it out in misery fighting the cause in your home state.

19. You moved to a place that was on track to legalize anyway. Yes you can move and that will get you what you want but if all advocates moved out of their state nobody would be there in their home state to vote to legalize. Obviously that's my point.

20. I'm from Illinois. I dont consider what happened as legalization. More like regulation and taxation. My tomato plants are legal. cannabis plants aren't.

• Agree Agree x 1