Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need to pass urine drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nkktfy, Apr 18, 2018.

1. hi!!
    so I have been smoking about once a day for the past few months, and didn't smoke much before then. I have a drug test in about 3ish weeks, and I heavily up my exercise and water intake, do I have a fair shot at passing?? Should I try any detox drinks or are they a waste of money? Is there anything else I should try? Anything helps thank you!

2. Detox drinks are used on the day of the test. It helps bind fiber to your bladder so you have a window of time where metabolites aren't being introduced into the bladder.

Don't exercise though. Burning fat releases metabolites into your system. Not something you want if you're being tested soon. And since you were a daily smoker for months there's no good guarantee on time when you could be "Naturally clean". Heavy smokers can fail even months after being clean. So I'd recommend a detox drink or dilution method (or substitute clean/fake pee).