NEED TO PASS UA TEST

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TRAP_QUEEN, Jun 3, 2016.

?

Am I fucked?

Poll closed Jun 17, 2016.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Okay here's the deal. I've worked for the same company for about 3 yrs, also been a regular toker for about 3 yrs. I have quickly worked my way up the ladder and have been a good, dependable, competent employee with many responsibilities. We had this fuck face ex employee who was way too vocal about his recreational habits. Since his departure from my company, they have deviced to put a drug test policy in place.

We had about a 6 week heads up, thought this would be plenty of time to pass a UA. Apparently I was wrong because I haven't touched any green in 42 days and am still pissing dirty. I have done 3 cleanses, and have been flushing with about 150+ oz of water a day. I test every few days with at home tests and when I dilute with water I pass with a faint line, but every few days one comes up positive. These UAs are going to be random, once a quarter 10 people at random, and it's on site testing. We have no idea what day or time of day they will come, so now that it's past the date they told us this was effective I'm sitting on pins and needles, guzzling as much water as I can. My company isn't using an actual testing lab to come, but instead using some ex firefighter who I guess thinks is fun to play with piss all day. So I'm not even sure if they will be sent to a lab or if they will be just dip tested.

Basically just looking for any opinions or advice on things I can do or what to absolutely not do. Am I fucked?

2. What do you mean by 3 cleanses. I have to give 7 panel piss tests at work to new hires. If someone is hurt I have to take them to a hospital for a lab test. If you're talking about the junk clean drinks you can get at head shops and such they're just a temporary cover up, not a cleaner and not very reliable. A faint line is a line and considered to be a pass. You might be failing some depending on what time of day it is. Your 1st piss of the day is the most concentrated. Guzzling water is pointless except if you're doing it right before the test in order to dilute. If it is sent to a lab dilution will be picked up.
    Just give it time. You'll be clean soon.
    Do you know you're getting piss tested at the 6 week mark?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for rwplying, I appreciate it. 2 rescue permanent detoxes, packed with vitamins to help jump start metabolism and flush toxins. And 1 juice cleanse packed with superfoods that basically do the same thing, help flush toxins. I always take the at home tests after work, after drinking toonnns of water. The 6 week mark was yesterday, so I'm a sitting duck. Afraid to try too many other things that will burn fat and cause more metabolites to be released into my system. I can't believe that after 42 days I'm still not clean. I'm chubbier, 5'3 and about 200 lbs, sedentary at work - sit at a desk. Don't really exercise regularly but do yard work and at home building projects so I do sweat.

4. They did say 5 panel test - would that juat be a dip test?

5. 5'3, 200 no exercise is going to take a minute for a regular smoker. THC stores in fat, that's a pretty high body fat%. Physically burning fat is probably exactly what you need. Please don't take that as an insult. Lay off the water, your doing more damage to your kidneys then good if your constantly drinking tons. Some of those tests give a false negative sometimes. If a person fails for us when we administer a piss cup they're allowed to go to a hospital and get a lab test. Nobody ever does because they're usually dirty but it happens. Relax and stop freaking out, that's definetly not going to help. You've already done too much, time is your only friend. Everyday you're closer and closer to being past the clean point, you may very well already be. You don't have to be absolutely clean, just clean enough to be below the parameters of the test. Sometimes a fail can actually mean Inconclusive on those home test, that can be a multiple of things like drinking to much damn water and a bunch of other garbage.

6. #6 killset, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    5 panel just means the tests, tests for 5 different substances no matter how it's administered. Many of which can't be discussed on the site because of grass city rules. The actual test could be spit, piss, etc

7. Yeah I know I need to burn the fat to release the toxins I have just read so many things that say don't work out a few days before hand because as you burn fat you release more of those toxins causing you to excrete them every tIme you urinate.

Irritates the fire out of me that I have a bachelors and a masters degree, go to work and do a damn good job, hve never given anybody a reason to think that I cant, pay my bills, etc. And I STILL can't do what I choose in my personal life in the privacy of my own home.

8. And no offense taken - I KNOW I could use to shed some lbs. Graduated from college, fell in love, got happy, etc.....happens to the best of us.

9. #9 killset, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    Do yourself a favor. Tomorrow live a normal day. Eat normal, healthy normal, drink normal and wake up the next day and take a test. That way you're not water bloated, hoped up on cleansers and can see if you're actually clean. You may very well be and giving yourself false readings with all that crap. Right now you have no idea if you're clean or not. So instead of hurting your kidneys and worrying to death you'll have an answer. Fresh morning piss with no ridiculousness. Pass that and you're golden. Or you can keep doing what youre doing and worrying like mad with no definite answer

• Like Like x 1
  10. I appreciate your input killset.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've been given and have gave tons of tests. Both for employment and legal reasons. The one thing I learned is worrying does absolutely no good but makes you think unclear and go way overboard

• Like Like x 1
  12. I took your advice, this morning I went about my Normal routine without guzzling water. In fact, hAvent had a sip of water yet today. 3rd pee of the day, only been awake for 2.5 hours. passed. SO RELIEVED. Thanks killset, I appreciate your insight, man.

• Like Like x 1
  13. After 54 agonizing days, I PASSSSSEEEEDDDD. :)