Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to pass drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Liljosh429, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Ok so i really need help i am 5'4 110 pounds and skinny i work out 3 days a week or more and recently was in the sauna for a good 15 on 3 seprate occasions right after i worked out i havent smoked in 2/12 weeks and my drug test is next week i have a bottle of qcarbo16 and b vitimans but i have no clue what day my drug test is on my dad will be suprising me and i need to know what i should do and how long qcarbo16 will last and i have been drinking alota water i was a pretty heavy user plese someone help me ASAP thank you

2. you will be fine. i passed HOME drug test in 1 day by just drinking alot after the day i smoked. a drug test like walgreens/target is diff. your good tho, i passed mine in 1 1/2 week by just taking detox pills,working out alot, and drinking water regularly. Goodluck!

3. If your dad is testing you it's probably a urine strip. Depending on how strict the test is, you may test positive. But if he's going to give you a cup and tell you to piss in it, you can honestly put a little bit of water into the cup and that will dilute it (assuming it's a cheap piss test strip). Test strips don't test for urine temp, ph, urine color, etc. like test centers would, they just test for the concentration of metabolites.

If you know when the test is going to be, you want to stop working out a day or two before the test and avoid losing any and all fat in that time period. Also, don't pee into the cup with the beginning or end of your stream because those are the most metabolite heavy. Capture the middle of your stream in the cup.

2 1/2 weeks is a while, I think you'll be fine.

4. Sucks I have to be the dick that tells you your too young to be in this forum but anyways ill help you out. Just drink tons of water. Also dilute the sample with water from your sink or toilet be ause of noise lmao. I took a high profile drug test yesterday for a job where they made me empty pockets and made you wash hands before you go in. They also put blue dye in toilet so they would know if you tried using toilet water. They also have a temp gauge. But hey they didn't check under my armpit haha. Always carry someone else piss when I have a high profile drug test works everytime.

Sent from my iPod touch 5

5. I can't help you on your drug test. but I can help you get your questions answered. First, find the proper thread to post your question in...secondly, try to use some punctuation when typing as most people stop reading after the first couple of lines of a run-on babble like this...good luck...