Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to pass a drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by elliehaze, May 27, 2016.

?

Detox (like from GNC), do they work?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi there,
    I know there are about 500000 of these posts but I'm freaking out and have been reading extensively and I honestly don't know what to believe.
    I have recently been offered a job of a life time, absolutely amazing opportunity. I found out today (Thursday, May 27) that they would like to do a pre-employment drug test on Wednesday (June 1st). I've never been drug tested before, I have no idea what to expect or how to pass it.
    I am 5'2" about 120lbs, I have an average metabolism, I'm relatively active and I smoke regularly, every day at least 5 times a day. I smoked this morning and got the phone call so no more from here on out obviously, but I desperately need help in figuring out how to pass this!
    detox?
    drinks?
    diet/meal plan?
    exercise?
    what has worked for you guys??

Thank you so much, i cannot tell you how much I appreciate this.
    seriously, much love

2. The. Only. Guaranteed. Way. To pass a drug test is to give them clean urine at body temperature. Knowing this, I would locate some clean urine I was certain about and figure a eay to smuggle it in. I have done this successfully in the past 2 weeks. A 3 oz. travel shampoo bottle worked for me. They asked me to lift my pant legs to see my socks and had me lift up my shirt to make sure I had nothing strapped to my torso. I had it tucked between my .. legs, to maintain body temperature.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you, i'm thinking that's what i'll do my friend suggested using a hand warmer and a fish tank temperature gage to make sure its between 98 and 100 degrees, do you think that's a good idea? or is just strapping it to my inner thigh enough?

thank you so much

4. I'm a 6 foot 2, 245 lb man, mine was fine for temerature but I have more surface area touching between my thighs than a person of your size. You could carry hot water down there for a few hours and test it..if its under 90 you'll need to adjust.

5. Figure out if the temp will be right before you go. Testing it on the spot will be a waste because if it's not right you're already screwed.

6. You can try dilution or go to a headshop and get synthetic urine like quick fix with a warming pad