Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to pass a drug test in 45 days

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FKFCS, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Hi! I am new here so I don't know if I posted this in the right forum or not but here goes.

I have smoked hella weed for a while...lol. Multiple times a day every day for months. I am 5'5" and about 150 pounds. The last time I smoked was 2 days ago. I found out today I will have to "possibly" (AKA probably) take a drug screen in 45 days, and I am just wondering how long it is going to take to get out of my system? Will it even be all out by the time I have to take that test? :( I've been drinking lots of water but will abstaining from smoking and drinking, say, 3-4 bottles of water every day make me test negative in 45 days or should I use some other detox methods? This is a serious matter so synthetic urine is not an option. I will have to use my own urine, and it needs to be absolutely negative.

P.S. (You don't have to answer this part) I am not really planning on doing this but I am just wondering. Say 2 weeks from now after not smoking at all and drinking that water, if I smoked one bowl one day how long would it take until that one time is cleared out of my system?