Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to make some money for some bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trevo4311, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Let me start by saying I can't get a job. I need a way to make some fast money so I can get some bud any ideas?

2. Why can't you get a job?

3. why cant you get a job? if you need money, and you dont have money, you better ask mommy and daddy, or get a job. or do something really illegal. your call bro. ahh, the lost innocence of childhood...

4. charges maybe?
    I've been having a tough time because of background checks and a simple possession charge

5. Donate blood or work on a farm. Or pick up cans and recycle them.

6. sounds like it's time for prostitution.

other than that, you could start a lemonade stand?

7. Sell all things smoking related.

8. #8 Stringer, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    This thread is how every bad idea starts...

There's no free lunch. You've got to grind for it.

9. If there was a magical way to make money without working, why do you reckon people work? :smoking:

10. click the thing in my sig and start doing it, its legit and good bud money.

11. suck dick on the corner and just fuck up weeds image more and put it in the same catergory as crack

12. i heard if you got good sperm or plasma you can make quite a killing

(ok maybe not make a killing but a decent amount)

13. Loan Shark? Steal and vendor? Play World of Warcraft and sell gold? Ask a friend? Sell some "Coke" to a junky?

14. Sell plasma (part of your blood) it hurts like hell but you can do it twice a week and make $40 the first time, $30 the second (so $70 a week...or at least thats local going rates).

Ive known guys who looked like heroin junkies because of their money need...

15. I just looked through my drawer full of jewelry I never wear, and made more money than I can imagine!!

*imagines*

FUCK YEAH

16. Find some girls

Start pimping

???

Profit!

J/K man....try to see what your good at and look for jobs that you like. Also check out craigslist in your area for jobs.

17. You can make girlscout cookies and walk around ur neighborhood and sell them, asking if they will buy them from you to help your marijuana habit, that might be an option.

18. DEAL SOME WEED! WAHH BAMM lol

19. But then there's always that golden rule - you need money to start dealing in the first place.