Need to make money

Discussion in 'General' started by Jitros067, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Sup guys, just in class thinking of ways to make an easy buck.

Problem is, I don't have a social security number since I'm not an American citizen, I have an F-1 visa to study here so any official line of work is out of the question (jobs etc).

I was thinking about donating plasma, but I think you need a social security card for that?

2. You can always suck dick.

3. I'm sorry that I don't have a lot of legal advice to give on the intricacies of employment under an F-1 visa, but perhaps try and seek employment with the organization that recognizes your F-1 visa would be a good start?

4. Inb4 deportation.

5. Become a coyote on the weekends.

6. easy money dont exist patnah

7. [quote name='"SpoolinE85"']You can always suck dick.[/quote]

Boomm

8. Sir, I don't see how changing species would be helpful.

9. Thanks guys, I'll go be a cayote.

10. Hmm, Start dealing, sell your body, Boost trucks, Sperm bank... There's a lot of options lol

11. "coyote" is a term for the guys who smuggle mexicans into UH-MERICA!:smoke:

12. Grow marijuana!

13. i had an f1 visa before, the only way to work is to get a job on campus, thats what i did, so i tutored hot chicks for 2 years

you are in college right?

14. You don't need a social to donate I think, but the key word here is donate. It's actually illegal to be paid for any blood product in California. You can't get paid for plasma in California.

Start a scrap metal operation.

15. Oh, if your College as a Work Study program, you might qualify for that.

16. Yeah I'm in college. I doubt I can tutor since I'm not exceptionally knowledgable in any subject:/

17. apply for a secretary position, theres so many offices, and the hours are pretty good

3 hour shifts, 5 hour shifts, etc, whatever works for you

honestly working at school is the best thing, nobody really bothers you bc the school is paying you, not your boss, and you dont have to drive anywhere, and you can get your homework done while you work

if ur into working out, apply for a position at the gym, you just basically keep things tidy and make sure nobody drops the bar on their chest and you get check out all the hunnies while they work it namsayinnn

lemme know if you need more ideas, college is huge and there is always work to be done somewhere

18. Oh damn, never thought of it that way. Defo gonna hit up the job center tomorrow. You didn't need a social security when you applied to be a tutor right?

19. naw, just show them all your legal docs like passport and student visa and shit, youll be getting checks in no time