Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to make a pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by endolitematrix, Jan 4, 2011.

1. I've been clean for 6 years, I literally have nothing to do tonight, so I bought $5 worth and I don't have a pipe any more.
    What can I use, that is easily disposable and is very easy to make.
    (Using Household Items)

2. this is what i do in the car sometimes when i don't have a pipe or papers. it's not the most healthy option but it works. take a normal soda can, take a fork poke wholes in it on the side somewhere, not too big. put bud on top of the wholes, light and suck in from the top. its not great but it works.

3. tin foil??? that shit will mess up your lungs, so use sparingly.

4. an apple is the way to go yo

5. An apple for sure...

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkpNZG_trSI]YouTube - How to Make an Apple Pipe[/ame]

7. Take a large plastic bottle, like a powerade or gatorade, insert hole, use pen tube, stick socket wrench piece on the end of tube, add another hole (shotgun), fill up with water, make sure the pen tube is submerged in the water. Did this once and made a waterbottle bong that fucking ripped haha

8. thats the best way to do it if your in a pinch right there

9. no.. the paint is really bad tinfoil is better but i would make an appl pipe or if ur crafty another fruit... use youtube tho. it will help ALOT

10. An apple pipe or papers are going to be your best bet.

11. Apple all the way bro!!!

12. I'd suggest this ^ or an apple.

13. I for one prefer the waterbottle method, but when i cut the hole for the penshaft. i chew a piece of gum, and use it to make the bottle airtight. Try it!

14. def the apple :smoke:

15. apple
    carrot
    straight outta your hand!!

16. freebase it

17. thanks folks. I did the apple method

18. HAHAHAHAHAHA :laughing:

19. Thats what everybody thinks but its not bad!
    people think the vapors can harm you but to make the vapors you would need to heat it extremely which just cannot be done by a lighter!