Need to lower soil PH fast

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by giantantwithahat, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Been getting nute lockout for the last 3 weeks.

Today I PH tested my soil and it's hovering somewhere over 7. 

I'm about 2-3 weeks out from harvest at this point, but too many leafs are turning yellow. What can I use to lower the PH so I can get to the end of my run without my plants dying?

They're all in 3 gallon (10L) pots. 

2. 7 isnt really a problem....plants and animals live on 7....yellow leaves 3 weeks from chop....doesnt seem like a problem either....they suck the nutes out of the big ones

Take a pic

3. #3 CanadianOrganic, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    7 can be a problem because some nutrients are only available under 6.5
    Just run a shit ton of ~6 water through it. I'm talking like 2x the size of the container. So if it's a 2 gallon, I would prepare 3-4 gallons of water. Theres a chance you may not need it all. But, it can't hurt

I was going to flush fairly soon anyway, but I still want to bomb them with nutes since I'm using organics.
    Can I use apple cider vinegar? 

5. Wait....are you using a living soil? What do you mean by organics? Organic nutrients?

6. Oh man I didn't even notice you're so close to harvest. Got a pic of the plant? I'd say just let it do its thing, but depends on severity.

Here's a pic of all 4. The two on the left are the ones experiencing the deficiency. Sorry the shot isn't more clear.

They've lost almost all their fan leaves. This is about 50 days into flower. 

I'm just worried they won't make it to the finishing line. Since I could be going for another 10-30 days depending on trichome development. 

Attached Files:

8. I think for your temps....you used too much nutes....2 3 weeks till end is just a tap water flush anyway. Taps around 7

9. Ah bud don't worry about it. If you want to, do a bit of a flush. But they'll be good till harvest :)
    Pretty nice plants, by the way.

10. Looks a lot like mine and I'm at day 52 since switch so I think you solved my problem as well. I thought it was ph too but I'm still new so I wouldn't know the difference

Thank you.  :smoke: