Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to know whether I'll pass a test or not

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mira, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Well after several years of some intense fun i got into some trouble with my parents. i go off to college soon but they're threatening to take back their funds for me to go to college if i continue to smoke.

They've told me they'll be randomly drug tested, and they have once already. I managed to pass a test about 2 and a half weeks ago and haven't smoked in about a month, maybe slightly less.

There's this special occasion happening tomorrow during which i'd really like to smoke, and i know that i have a doctor's appointment a week from tomorrow and that i'll be drug tested then.

So will a single use from someone who's been clean for a month show up in a test a week later? You know, either a few joints or a couple bowls.

Thanks for your help and keep on blazin :smoking:

2. I would recommend not smoking. Just wait one week dude cause there is a very high chance you wont pass.

3. alright, but it's not that i can smoke afterwards, as i don't know when i'm getting tested. i'm just pretty sure that i'll be tested when i'm already at the place where i get tested anyway.

4. Can you not use anybody else's piss?

5. This. It's not worth risking one's future over.

You'll have many years of happy smoking ahead of you once you're done with school. If you need your parents to finance it and they don't want you to smoke then don't smoke.

Priorities. Life's all about choices.

6. Dont smoke and advoid your parents in the future cant drug test you if your not around.

7. i wouldnt go as far as to avoid my parents but to just be careful when im around them

8. I just read this, and I honestly am still in awe because this is my same predicament. They threatened to send me to a small private school in a town that they know has nothing as far as drug use. I just havent risked it, I really am looking forward to college though. ( I got my senior year left ), i'm going to light up a few times this year, but hopefully they'll dodge the DTs they give me or "threaten" me with