need to know when to start

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dguglielmo, Mar 19, 2009.

1. I am starting a grow in New England soon. I was wondering what would be the optimal time to start... Yes I am growing outdoors for those who might not be too quick on the uptake. I heard from a buddy May 1st, but I wasn't sure if anyone else had a different opinion.

Thanks for any replies ahead of time.

2. As early as you can without having your plants freeze, i believe. The longer your plants veg the bigger your yield will be.

3. Plants will start to flower when days become shorter!!

4. if u have the ability start them now inside so when u plant them outside in may there will be a month old already and u wont have to worry about ur fragile seedlings.. i around the mason dixon line and i always start mine inside and transplant outside around may

5. This is not a helpful post (mine I mean), but I must say I apparently am one of those who aren't "too quick on the uptake." Where in the first two sentences are you indicating that you're growing outdoors?

6. *bump* crosses fingers and hopes for a better response... no offense to people I was just looking for a more full explination and ya I don't have the ability to start indoors