Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to get new job, how long to detox?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piffmiester, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Ok, im 5' 10' 140lbs. I usually smoke 4-5 times a week. If I only smoke a bowl or two before I go to bed those nights would that be considered "light use" or "occasional" use? I need to know how long it will take me before I can pass a piss test.

2. 14 days of drinking water alot most likely. im 5'11 150 and it takes me 11 days (by expirement) to get clean just drinking lots of water

3. Well, if you really want to classify it. Then occasional use most likely. Light use would be like once or twice a month. Just my opinion though.

4. I think we get like 10 new threads like this everyday. And we always respond with just about the same answer. Getting a lil annoying...

5. Sorry, I just didnt see one anywhere else. Had I saw it I wouldnt even bother putting this up. SO do you guys ever use any "detox" drinks and have good results. I want to keep smoking but also need to get a new job.:smoke:

6. 1 week kills your tolerance, 2 weeks kills your cravings, 3 weeks takes the weed out of your system.

thats it.

7. dont pay 20 bucks for 12 ounces of something you can get at a grocery store for 5 bucks.

niacin, cranberry extract, shit tons of water (not day of test though, it will appear dilluted)

8. Okay, here is a foolproof method:

Do you own a pink tutu? You need one otherwise this won't work. Okay, after you have procured a pink tutu you have to make a headdress out of flowers...if you have any in a garden they will work fine. Tie them together using string, if you don't have string floss will work fine enough. Now, here is the important part, if you get any part of this wrong YOU WILL FAIL!

Go out on the corner of a busy street with your headdress and tutu on (has to be pink, remember that) and start singing; "I'm a little princess hear me shout, here are my legs and here is my mouth" really loud. Instant test passer.

9. :hello: haha thats funny. I guess Ill just start drinking a lot of water.

10. ^^^^this too

11. That will probably work too.:smoking: