need to get her back!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cooljob, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I was seeing this girl for about a year and we end up breaking up because of my trust issues. I'm truly embarrassed by this, but I digress.
    So yesterday I'm walking and talking with my friend and I start asking her about my ex(who she's good friends with). Apparently she's starting to talk to another dude or whatever, and this was a HUGE wake up call. I automatically sprint home, jump in my car, and speed to her house. I call her and tell her I'm coming over, and she's basically like wtf it's 1 in the morning. But I didn't care, I needed to see her.
    So she sneaks me in and I just get everything off my chest. I tell her I love her and that I can't just let her slip out of my life (we've been broken up for a couple months, hardly talking). I apologize for all of the insane accusations I put on her while we were dating, as I have several times (those accusations sicken me). So it ends with her being like damn this is so sudden, which it was. I want to be her boyfriend and prove that I can treat her right, but she's obviously hesitant. So I let it be for then and left her with one of those romantic kisses you only see in the movies.
    This afternoon I get a text from her saying, "I am very hesitant about being in a relationship again so quick. I think we should take it slow and take dates". This was good news to me.
    So we have a date tommorow, and I'm broke as fuck so I'm just taking her on a picnic, best I can do! So blades, how do I make this the best picnic evaaaaa for my lady friend!??

2. Add personal touches. Her favorite food, her favorite sodas/drinks, her favorite flowers. If she smokes, bring some. Make it about her and what she likes; it shows that you remember her and paid attention enough to know what she likes.

3. #3 cooljob, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wow great advice :] I will deffintely bring the personal touches, along with a nicely rolled j. Thank ya

4. Also, don't forget to make the environment comfortable. Bring an extra blanket or two: either if she gets cold or you can layer them and sit on emm as cushions...also, maybe scope out a place ahead of time: some place with nice scenery--if it's gonna be hott find a place that has shade...you know, general stuff to make it really shine through that you cared. Also, don't bring every little thing up that you did to make it specially, but bring up one or two things at appropriate moments just highlighting that you thought about her and didn't just grab a buncha shit and throw it into the car before heading out..