Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need to get clean

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushkush10, Mar 3, 2010.

1. i smoke almost every other day, im 5'7 weigh about 154 pretty stocky build, i drink 2 liters of water everyday normally, how fast do you think i can get clean if i start on a gallon a day ?

2. 30-45 days

or you can just settle for diluting your urine via over indulgence in water:wave:

3. diluting your urine via over indulgence in water?

4. I'm pretty sure he meants, drink a ridiculous amount of water right before the test, and the results will come up inconclusive.

5. doesnt work, when i was on probation and got drug tested they wouldnt take my pee cuz it was to clear, made me wait till my pee started coming out darker

6. hmm really?

I remeber the first time i got drug tested for probation, i pissed before i left and diddnt have to pee when i got there (rookie mistake haha), they had me go pound water and come back and piss. My piss was straight clear and they took it. lol.

7. This.

8. they told me the lab they send it to most likely will just mark it red, the second time around they made the super visor check it to see if it was dark enough, to be honest it wasnt that much darker