Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need to get clean faster

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J0nthefisherman, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Hey dudes, I gotta take a drug test, I can take it whenever I want I've just had some trouble quiting tokin on the fat daddies but I'm quiting now and I want to pass it sooner then a month. What do u guys think?

2. Burn as much fat as you can. Drink a lot of water to keep your metablism going. Good luck.

3. Fat daddies?

And also, when I need to get clean I shower, shit feels so good.

(For serious response, see: all of the drug test threads on this website)

4. you can take the test whenever? bro just be patient and wait 2 months or a full month with excercise and fluids.

5. Uh cuz i have to show my parents that im clean to get my license and i wanna take it soon

6. Well, I'm glad you've finally decided that to pass your drug test, you need to quit smoking pot.

Good step in the right direction, comrade.

7. ya he can take it whenevr he said dat bro maybe his grandma wont give him a lollipop til' he pases the test..?
    but uhhhh DRINK PROPEL NOT WATER JACK SOME NIACIN, CREATINE FROM MEIJERS AND SOME CANDY JUST CUS U PROLLY STILL GOT MUNCHIES FROM UR LAST Ronzin Sesh bro

8. You mean jack as in steal?

Regardless, niacin is a good way to end up in the hospital.

Don't believe me?

Morons Overdose on Niacin While Trying to Beat a Drug Test | Wired Science | Wired.com

9. LOl yeah if im retarded and take like 5

10. Find out what test they are gonna use, and find a way to trick it.

11. get in shape less fat you got the shorter time weed stays in you

12. Are u calling me a fatass? jk but yeah bro i just started takin vyvanse its like adderal and it makes me not wanna eat except for breakfast, so im prolly gunna loose weight, ie im gunna get ie im gunna get clean from takin adderal. woot!

13. #13 ReMpTiOn, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    lol nah but my neighbor is 40 and a fat ass she says she will never be clean no matter how long her t break is lmfao she great though always smoking me up in her little living room and ordering from the pizza shop.always around 10 at night she says hey ant u wanna get sum grub

14. Probably the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.

Also, Niacin does not help you pass a drug test, at all. On top of being dangerous for your liver health.

15. Live a normal healthy life drinking 1-2 litres of water and exercise daily. You'll be clean in one to two weeks.