Need to get a vape/ advice

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by dfernan, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Ok so Ive decided to jump on the vape bandwagon and I have some specifics that I need help on. Basically I will list my preferences and if you guys could throw out some suggestions/ brands/ specific models for me. Thanks in advance.

1.Has to be $150-200
    2. Will be more for personal use rather than group use
    3. As effecient as possible
    4.Handheld, whip, baggie, doesnt matter
    5. EFFICIENCY lol

I know these are some broad prefrences but I really need some specific model suggestions. Thanks in advance and happy tokin

2. Purple Days.

3. well, i just got the EASYVAPE and i love it. i know its made in china and whatever...but damn its just as nice, maybe nicer thn other name brand vapes ive had.

4. Aromazap... $150, and from what I hear from others the guys customer service is outstanding.

5. vaporbrothers is the best of the whip vapes and they are about $150-160

6. KIA vaporizers FTW

you can get them for way less than $200
    heats up fast (3 mins according to KIA)
    life time warranty available
    MADE IN THE USA
    great customer service (I broke mine and it got repaired free in 1 day minus shipping time)
    bubbler attachment available
    other accessories available
    preset temp (they have a model with adjustable temp if you prefer, although IMO it is not necessary)
    portable with built in travel case
    removable power cord (stores in case along with whip)

check it out or stop by and hit mine!

KIA Vaporizer - Herbal Vaporizers - Tobacco Vaporizers - Herbal Vaporizer - Buy Vaporizer

7. Best Vape for efficiency are:

1) Purple Days (but very small bowl)

2) Da Buddha Vaporizer (aka DBV)

These are at your price level and both are really great to use and are made from quality parts. Also the DBV can but attached to the bong and u can take vapor bong hits...which rips so well and get you where you wanna be quick or you can just use the whip for more efficiency.

Good Luck and do some research.

3) Vapor Bros (but I would suggest the DBV over all of them)

8. The best vapes on the market for efficiency under $200 are:

1.) Purple Days
    2.) Da Buddha
    3.) VaporCannon 3G(I prefer the new 3G over VaporBros.. yeah, I said it)

But at the end of the day, nothing comes close to the efficiency of the almighty PURPLE DAYS. It's small and compact(About the size of a soda can), extremely durable(Take a look at the Purple Days durability tests on Youtube) and it's direct draw!(IMO it gives much better draws than box-whip vapes)

The only problem is finding them in stock.. they are hand-crafted by a guy and his wife and they only make like 30 of them a month which sell out in probably 10 minutes. :eek:

9. Ok thanks for all the replies I think that I am going with Da Buddah seems to be pretty highly rated and its in my price range. Was going to get purple days but its at least a 9 week wait.. although it seems appealing 9 weeks is too long. does aanybody have reccomendations on websites? Or will a local headshop be around the same price?

10. Ok, so i got da buddah. I seem to be having a little bit of trouble, with a fresh bowl, Im only seeing vapor on the first hit and thats it. Im packing the reccomended bowl size, and I have the temp knob set at 1/2. Is there anything that i am doing incorrectly?