Need to fix my mistakes?!?!?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by m0j0, Oct 11, 2007.

1. First off I am a first time grower, when I started my grow earlier this summer I got a little ahead of myself and decided to grow with out really researching growing MJ... What I ended up doing was growing 2 plants in the same 5 gallon container...which I only filled up about 3/4 of the way with soil...now I am in my 5 week of flowering and one plant is looking ok descent and the other is still small and scrawny...they both are showing buds but I think that the smaller one could do alot better if I just transplanted him to another container, actually I think they would both benifit if i seperated them....My question to the forum is can I still transplant, and how would you guys recommend I do it. I will try and upload some pix l8r so you see what Im working with
    thanx again
    -mojo:confused:

2. I'm sure that the roots are inertwined. Transplant would not be advised. Just hope for the best. The search button on this site will answer 90% of what you need to know. I researched, plotted and planned for 4 months before I started, and it still wasn't enough. I ended up with 4 oz. of seedy weed. It was good weed, but I could have done without the seeds.

My advice. Research as much as you can. After my 1st attempt at a real grow, I slowed it down a bit. I messed around with a few other strains, did some more planning and now I'm gonna go for a 12 -16 plant grow. Don't try to hurry. Don't be afraid to experiement a little. You have to find what works best for you. What works for some, doesn't always work for others. It's taken me a full year to get to this point. I have 4 strains that I will clone from now on. I've gotten to know these strains and I can have good success with them. 4 different buzzes too.

3. thanx 20fan...I deffinately have alot to learn. I was thinking of cutting the smaller plant at the base and atempting to clone it...I would try to take a clone from the branches but they are way to small I think...