Need to find more female friends to blaze with

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by diazed001, Dec 6, 2013.

1. You know I thought about this for a while and realized that I don't know too many ladies that smoke often. I know a few that are social smokers at parties and camping trips. But I don't know too many women who blaze for the hell of it?? And that kind if makes me sad, because I'm always down to chill and having a bunch if guys we always talk about the same shit or do the same shit all the time. I feel like smoking with more girls would constitute a change of pace. Maybe a change of events?? Opinions??

2. Move to the bay area. More girls here smoke than dont.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Move to Oregon...I'd love to blaze with you!Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

4. [quote name="DJBlunt420" post="19114911" timestamp="1386374035"]Move to Oregon...I'd love to blaze with you!Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk[/quote]I wish I could just go across the country and blaze with everybody!

5. [quote name="diazed001" post="19117150" timestamp="1386401066"]I wish I could just go across the country and blaze with everybody![/quote]I'm in! Travel and meet women to toke with? Sounds like a hella good timeI'm in the same boat no chicks spark up around here either, very rarely you'll see one and they normally have a bf or into other drugs, and I'm just not down with that ya feel me? I'm only about that der herb

6. #6 diazed001, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    [quote name="Fender263" post="19117798" timestamp="1386421346"]I'm in! Travel and meet women to toke with? Sounds like a hella good timeI'm in the same boat no chicks spark up around here either, very rarely you'll see one and they normally have a bf or into other drugs, and I'm just not down with that ya feel me? I'm only about that der herb[/quote]Hell yeah man! Same here. There are a few girls here but usually have boyfriends or are into some crazy shit. I only like things from the earth. I recommend unmentionable to everybody I meet because I have had such great experiences on it. But maryjane my go to girl every day