Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need to find a piece

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Donnie Darko, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Hey there everyone. i need to find a good piece. i would normally buy it from the shop but since i got my card when i was 17 i had to sign on with my mother, so she can track all of the charges on my card ( she isn't too fond of the herb). so i would really like to purchase a piece in a store for cash. anyone know of any chain tobacco places that sell good ones? i normally just use my friends or hit a grav bong but i want a nice pipe now. i have a smoker friendly near my house. i think i'll check it out but again if anyone knows of a good chain place that sells them please respond.

take care guys

2. You never gave us a location, so

The HideAway in Minneapolis.

3. hehehe right on.... i live in pittsburgh

4. Take cash out of ATM and buy piece. Say you used the money for dinner and a movie or something.

5. google for a local headshop, drive there, and have fun. I was nervous buying my first pieces too but they were helpful and nice. Just tell them what kind of stuff you are looking for and they will help

6. Yeah, what Avy said, just find yourself a local headshop ("tobacco shop" where i live) and go up there with however much you want to spend. They will most likely have a good selection and you'll be hitting your new piece in no time

7. #7 Tetra416, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    I remember buying my first piece, the shop sold Indian clothes, marijuana toke tools as well as unmentionable tools. I asked if I could feel a glass spoon and the Arab lady who was running the place started sketching out. Once she realized I was actually going to pay for it she told me certain ethnic groups always ask to look at their stuff and run out the door with it.

8. #8 FattyAssSnaps, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012

9. Remember it's a water pipe not a bong :p

10. [quote name='"Donnie Darko"']Hey there everyone. i need to find a good piece. i would normally buy it from the shop but since i got my card when i was 17 i had to sign on with my mother, so she can track all of the charges on my card ( she isn't too fond of the herb). so i would really like to purchase a piece in a store for cash. anyone know of any chain tobacco places that sell good ones? i normally just use my friends or hit a grav bong but i want a nice pipe now. i have a smoker friendly near my house. i think i'll check it out but again if anyone knows of a good chain place that sells them please respond.

take care guys[/quote]

I'm sure the guy at the headshop can change what you're buying to something a little less incriminating but still add up to the same price? These headshop guys will always do something to sell a product if they have a chance. Headshops usually sell jewelry, piercings and stuff.

11. [quote name='"Dr fumbles"']Take cash out of ATM and buy piece. Say you used the money for dinner and a movie or something.[/quote]

This^

12. This lady at one of my local headshops told me she gets offended when people call water pipes "bongs" haha we now when we go in there we call everything bongs to piss her off

13. [quote name='"TokTez"']
    This lady at one of my local headshops told me she gets offended when people call water pipes "bongs" haha we now when we go in there we call everything bongs to piss her off[/quote]

One of the headshops down here has a sign inside (really big) 'IF IT RHYMES WITH CHONG THEN IT'S WRONG'. The owners or workers usually don't mind if you're the only person in there though.

14. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']

One of the headshops down here has a sign inside (really big) 'IF IT RHYMES WITH CHONG THEN IT'S WRONG'. The owners or workers usually don't mind if you're the only person in there though.[/quote]

Here some of the headshop owners dont care if your underaged as long as your alone in the store