need to do good but for cheap

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by bluecheeze1, Jun 30, 2011.

1. :cool: i cant afford shit i have a 16 volt rod bulb in a metal box shining on 6 plants all bout 1 inch tall before have gotten them to 4 inch sprouts wut do i do afetr this i cant afford better bulbs but i cAN HANDLE THE HOUR OF LIGHT DISTRIBUTION PLEEZ HELP

2. Sorry i mean 16 watt

3. And id like to grow bcuz i dont have alot of money to be buying ounces

4. 16 Watts isn't enough to grow one healthy plant, let alone 6. A common recommendation is about 100 Watts per plant. You can use CFL's (Compact Fluorescent Lightbulbs) for small grows. They are pretty cheap and readily available. Use the outdoor lights (look for 6500K on the package) for the vegetative cycle and soft white (2700K) for flowering.

5. It sounds like you need to prepare holes somewhere outdoors in a safe location to finish your plants. I can't see any way to finish your plants indoors without spending money....sorry....The good news is your here, take some time to read these pages over and over, education here does not cost money, just time and effort........MIW

6. I agree with MIW. But you also should hurry it up some. Under 16w you are going to have some extremely stretching plants (especially if you don't have a fan on them). You can throw them in 1 gal pots outdoors somewhere while you get your spot ready. If that is what you wish to pursue.

7. get a fux load of 42 watt cfls, and place them to the plants so they don't burn. 60 lumensXwatt of bulb, gives you amount of lumens your putting out. 16 watt is nothin man. babies be yellow then dead.

flourecents cheap efficient.
    fox farm combinations. and not so many plants. also open the bithces up, get bottom branches light. yeild more.