Need to cut 12 pounds by wednesday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankMedical, Dec 4, 2011.

1. #1 DankMedical, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    Well I have my first wrestling match of the season and I'm 12 pounds overweight. I usually weigh around 127 but I ate a shit load all weekend and drank at a party friday, being stoned through out the whole process..

I'm the team captain and coach is gonna be pissed!

How can i cut weight fast people?!?

besides a sweat suit

Edit: Im going 120 and im at 132.

2. lipo suction? but idk thats alot of weight in 3 days...

3. I cut 15 in one, it was horrible but I won the tourney.

Sauna the night before, I would usually try and get within a pound. Lose weight while I slept and pee in the morning. Take a diuretic, you're gonna have to dehydrate.

4. #4 BlowTreeAllDay, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    Shoulda paid more attention to your weight. Just move up to the next class and take that guy's spot for now, and then lose the weight over the course of like, a week. Better than trying to cut it all at once

edit: probably don't have time to change classes, my bad

5. Workout, Sauna, Workout, Sauna, Workout, Take giant shit. Done.

6. Get a trashbag and wear it like a vest and go run a couple miles. You'll lose a lot of water weight like that.

7. Lol I saw this scene in a boxing show dude had to lose weight and he jus wear sweat suit inside the sauna and exercised

8. Oh wait you've got til Wednesday? That should be easy peasy 4 pounds a day just run extra Monday, take some laxatives, then dehydrate Tuesday after practice.

Oh, and run today too.

9. Vomit+vomit and maybe throw in some vomit for good measure

10. This shit is why I never wrestled.

11. Yeah no shit having to lose weight like that can't be healthy on a developing body.

12. Need to sweat out the water. Eat a laxitive so your bowels will be close to empty. Eat salt tablets, My pops use to do that when he was in school but now the coaches cant give those to you, but you still can use it on your own.

13. just got back from the gym.. ran 3 miles then sparked up a blunt, killing my appetite with a pouch (tobacco) then going to bed, ill work hard in practice tomorrow to lose more.

14. I saw this on Ultimate Fighter :)

Step 1) Run laps for about 30-60mins
    Step 2) Run a hot bath with salt in it, and soak for 20mins
    Step 3) Go into bed, wrap your self with towels blankets w/e. The point of this is to sweat! Within the first minute you should be dripping. Stay in there for 20 minutes.
    Step 4) Repeat step 2
    Step 5) Repeat step 3

All that in 1 day should make you lose around 6-7 pounds.

15. cut off your left arm should take a bunch of pounds off yo.

16. Better start shoving your fingers down your throat.

17. Dont eat dont drink and run forest run

18. Can't imagine he'll win a wrestling match with one arm :p

In all serious though, OP, maybe shaving your pubes will drop a few pounds. I know it will if i did.

19. I'd be more worried about having some dudes balls in my face

20. certain unspeakable drugs will do,. Dont eat