need to clean 4 pc grinder screen

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Garcia76, Oct 13, 2009.

1. ok here is the problem for a while my screen for the kief catcher has been to dirty. now the kief fails to reach the catcher and i have extremely crystaly green. I have tried many ways to clean it but nothing works well. so far the best thing has been to poke holes with an extremely thin needle. Any Help??? :smoking:

2. try soaking it in iso alcohol to clean off the screen ?

3. You might think this will ruin your grinder but trust me it works amazing... take a toothbrush and little bit of tooth paste and brush any parts of the grinder that you want to be like new again....after your done wash with hot water and dry properly and your grinder will be in perfect condition just like when you bought it

4. I can see that working the best, or just try to soak it or wash it in some rubbing alcohol... :hello:

5. #5 Duckyx, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    take a part the grinder put in a bowl pour some 91% iso rubbing alcohol over it. That will clean it right out. Do this to the entire grinder soak it for a sec shack it around a little. Pour the liquid onto a dish. Let dry over night. Collect the residue with a razor when still a little gooey i think works best.. And smoke. its safe it will clean the grinder to to new status.

You get to smoke the residue. ITS THC. Its hash.

6. Put the screen stage in a jar, fill with iso alcohol to cover the grinder, shake grinder piece around to loosen kief, take it out. What will be left in the alcohol will be nothing but kief and shake. Just leave the alchol in an open dish to evaporate and scrape the kief for a super smoke.

7. ^tr00f, i do this all the time, works wonders, the wait is kinda long though