Need To Be Nervous?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by IamGreenMan, Sep 10, 2008.

1. From FoxNews.com

A British physicist has claimed he can explain the secrets of the Big Bang Theory, but his controversial experiment has scientists believing he could bring about the end of the world, the U.K.'s Daily Mail reported.
    For centuries, scientists have sought unsuccessfully to unlock the secrets of the Big Bang Theory - a model explaining the birth of the universe.
    But 63-year-old Dr. Lyn Evans of Aberdare, England, popularly known as "Evans the Atom," claims to know the answers, and will test his experiment on Wednesday by using a 17-mile-long doughnut-shaped tunnel that will smash sub-atomic particles together at the speed of light, the Mail reported.
    Evans' ambitions, however, have brought widespread concern among scientists who say the experiment could create a shower of unstable black holes inside the Earth, and subsequently bring destruction to the planet.
    "Nothing will happen for at least four years," retired German Otto Rossler told the Mail. "Then someone will spot a light ray coming out of the Indian Ocean during the night and no one will be able to explain it."

2. trust me it won't destroy the planet

3. who cares, if it happens, you won't know it

4. 4 years.... 2012.....

5. Holy shit good observation, but this is the first I've heard of it taking four years to see any effect. Might be more 2012 propaganda. Plus, who the hell trusts Fox News of all places?

Also, the first collision doesn't happen until October. They're just testing it Wednesday by shooting a single beam around it.

6. ya i noticed that too......freaky deaky ass shiiiiit

7. lol.... dun dun dun

8. I'm freakin' out man!

9. lmfao hahahahaha that reminded me of the dramatic chipmunk or w/e it was

but yeah, 4 years... 2012... fox news. 2 things right... one thing wrong.

and the shit about the indian ocean. if thats a direct quote... thats a little odd.

"Nothing will happen for at least four years. Then someone will spot a light ray coming out of the Indian Ocean during the night and no one will be able to explain it."

a little matter-of-fact dont ya say? :confused:

10. Aahhah what if it did destroy humanity. Would show how stupid we really are LOL!

11. Lulz. I think a word was misplaced

12. december 31 2011

i am going to be so fuckin gone on every drug i can get my hands on
    that i won't give a fuck that the planet will be sucked into a black hole or some shit

:smoke::D

yep there's my plan

and i'll prolly be lookin to have an orgy....so hit me up when the time comes ;)

lolllll

13. well at least i wont be the only one and u guys are goin with me

14. Haha im down. crazy drug orgies FTW

New years dec 31 2011 im gonna smoke myself retarded

15. Gotta die sometime, fuck it........:bongin: (takes a bong rip)

16. Dude how come I just now noticed this. I'm totally intrigued...I was thinking something different would happen in 2012, now I'm not so sure. Hummm. :confused:

17. Im here for the orgy...?

18. I don't care

If it's the apoc. noone will suffer as it'll be too quick and really, the human race sucks anyway

And if it's not, we'll have a better understanding of subatomic and elemental particles and be one step closer to teleportation, warp drive, hyperdensity matter, nonbaryonic matter, and hadronic condensation.

Without it we're not really getting much further than current technology and we'll be fucked when we inevitably blow this planet to shit anyway.

So, i'm all for it.