Need to be in CO!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Slammer, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Anyone know of any contacts in CO that would need some help on a farm or in sales?? Wanting to relocate the family. Been in sales my entire life almost. Been growing for a little while. Very knowledgable of the field. Just a shot in the dark...you cant win, if you dont play!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Here is my 4-20-18 trip across the country and our time in Southern Colorado.
    Brass & TTS's Excellent 420 Adventure and Cross Country Road Trip

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you've been in sales for a while and have working knowledge of hydroponic growing, I'd suggest looking into applying for a job with a hydroponic company.
    Most likely an easier way to get into the industry. It was for me anyway.
    Working as a bud tender doesn't really pay the bills. Most bud tender positions pay minimum wage.
    Growers are always looking for apprentices but you need to prove yourself first and then you have to get recommendations from other growers in order to get into a grower position.
    Management positions at dispensaries are pretty rare. They do pay fairly well but you must have working knowledge of all industry aspects. Growing, sales, inventory, scheduling, environmental compliance.... all of it.
    Plan first then act.
    Luck is a myth.
    Luck is when preparedness meets opportunities.

• Like Like x 2