Need tips on growing indoor Marijuana

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by The Babe, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Alright so I plan on growing Marijuana Indoors.  :metal: Its my first time but I want to do it as cheap as possible. I don't want the plant to be bigger than 2 feet tall because I live with my brother. He doesn't care but we have limited space. I want to get the most bud to grow as possible  :ey: Please explain how I should do it I would appreciate it a lot :p :hello:  :bongin:  :love:  :laughing: 

2. Indicas grow shorter and bushier than sativas, so if you can get seeds that you know the genetics of, try to get an indica.

Also, google LST (low-stress training) and Scrog (screen of green).  These are growing methods that help control the height of plants and maximize the yield.

Also, switch to flower (12/12 lighting) earlier in the plant's life (though not immediately).  The longer you let it veg by giving it more than 12 hours of light, the taller it will eventually be (generally speaking).

Also, the more powerful your light, the less your plant will feel the need to stretch (grow tall) in order to get more light.  If you are under-lighting your plant, it will grow taller and produce sparser buds.

All of that said.... I am not sure you can keep any bud plant under 2 feet tall, because the colas themselves *should* be pretty big.  You might want to check out the "Micro Grows" section of the indoor growing forum to get some ideas.  Good luck

3. I purchased clones 4 weeks ago about 3 inches tall at that time. I kept them close to a light for 1 week and another 3 weeks in an enclosed grow box. They are now 10 - 12 inches tall. I need to harvest by 12/27 or so as I am leaving this area for the winter months on 1/6/14. That will give me about a week to dry. My question is: if I induce flowering now will I be able to harvest in time?

4. Probably not...most strains need 56-70 days to finish (some much longer).
    You will most likely need about 8 weeks before harvesting.

5. Grow an indica dominant strain, Top it as young as possible ( without stressing it too much wait for node 5 or 6 ) and give it at least 4 45W CFL's of 6500k for vegetative. At 1 ft tall put the plant in flowering it will grow to double it's size or even triple it's size. Use 2500k CFL's Same wattage ( 45 ) same amount of lights ( 4 or 6 ) The more light it gets between branches the more buds you'll get.
    Good luck on your grow man!

6. Good luck. Definitely go with an indica. No doubt. Also read through my thread GROWING ON A BUDGET. Should have almost everything ya need to get going affordably. And ask questions.

7. Use bushload to stop the growth when you want.

8. LST with cfls and maybe grow an autoflower-indica, they will be short some even 1 foot like "hindiana" by seeds of life, pure indica autoflower, that will be about a foot IME. its the shortest any plant will be