Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need tips for Hot Boxing a shed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheCowTipper, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hello, my parent are going to not be home tomorrow so i was planning to invite some friends over and hotbox my shed. I am wondering how can i get the smell of weed out when were done and others tips you guys might have.
    P.S: we will be smoking out of a glass pipe

2. Open the door..?

3. I know my shed has a musty smell so with the door open it airs out pretty quick.

4. Buy some ozium, that stuff works wonders.

5. Use the spray ozium, and let it air out for a while.

6. But like will the smell stick any fabrics or anything, and would a cigarette or 2 leave a bad smell

7. [quote name='"SacredSylvan"']Buy some ozium, that stuff works wonders.[/quote]

Great minds think alike.

8. you will be fine guy, if you are that worried burn the cigs outside?

9. Thanks for the help everyone :hello:

10. No, and Yes.

11. Dude its a shed, it smells like a shed

12. The cigs will smell for like aweek but the weed will go in like 2 hours max probably 30 minutes

13. If you open the door 3/4's way and do it precisely at sunset the weed smell will evacuate in 27 minutes and 24 seconds.

14. [quote name='"vespathug"']Dude its a shed, it smells like a shed[/quote]

wise words from a wise man

15. honestly man dont do anything to make the smell go away and the smell will go away completely within like 2 hours max. you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

16. how often do your parents go into the shed? does it even really matter?

17. [quote name='"TCUB"']If you open the door 3/4's way and do it precisely at sunset the weed smell will evacuate in 27 minutes and 24 seconds.[/quote]

He speaks the truth :smoke:

But really, just open the door and let it clear out and you'll be golden. Don't worry about it!

18. this made me laugh sooo hard. thanks man, made my night :D

19. yea leave the door open so it can air out and hotboxing with a bowl? try a joint/blunt.

20. Is it just me, or does that last line make him sound like a mega noob smoker?

Not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious :cool:

i love boxin sheds man. just leave the door wide open for a while and spray some cologne if you really want to.. should be fine in a few hours