Need tips for growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pulvarized, Apr 22, 2011.

1. So i germinated couple seeds 3 nights ago and they have sprouted. I live in Haymarket, VA and i just dont know when the best time for me to plant is. I am planting outdoor in the woods and is a really great spot. I need to know what type of fertilizer/soil and any organic plant food i should use to have a successful grow. Any tips?

2. get foxfarms complete line, grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom, and the the tri pack: open sesame, beastie blooms and cha ching. follow a feeding schedule and the watering instructions on the bottles.

its in the 40s there now and its gonna get into the 80s this weekend.. i don't know when that kinda shift is gonna end but that's when you plant. When you stop having 35-40 nights. Unless you wanna do what I do up here in Minnesota and run heating blankets over night in a small greenhouse, just low to the ground stretched plastic really, with a solar panel charging a deep cell marine battery and an inverter running to the electric blankets which are plugged into a thermastat that tells them to turn on when its colder than 50.... or you could just wait till those cold nights stop. :p

peace