Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need the Extreme Vaporizer with overnight shipping!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mary_who, Oct 15, 2009.

1. It is Thursday morning and I ordered the Extreme Vaporizer from eBay last Friday but the seller didn't respond, so I'm getting my money back but I reallllyyy want to get this vape before this weekend.

Can anyone help me find someone selling the Extreme Vaporizer (around $300), that will ship it overnight? Preferably not on eBay.

The best I could find was 2 day shipping but that will come on Monday and then I have to wait all week to use it.

2. #2 Heavy_nutz, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
    The only way your getting it before the weekend is if you buy it locally.

EDIT: and Im pretty sure that vape is $200 max. I could be wrong though but im pretty sure.

3. Lol bro, overnight shipping on an item that big is gunna run you an extra 60 bucks at least.

Id just drive to the nearest college town and find yourself a headshop.

4. The regular V-Tower is $200, the Extreme is $300.

I'm in the middle of nowhere Connecticut with no car :(

I'll just get it Monday then, and use it during breaks. I'll review it after using it for a week or so. Thanks anyway.