need the city's help...

Discussion in 'General' started by stonerish, May 11, 2009.

1. i need to quit... tomorrow.,.. tuesday may 12th... i will quit...

its hard for me to quit, and i have an 8th of doublegum and whitewidow and some bubble and iso hash...

i have to smoke it all by tuesday night...

sounds good...

im getting tested on the 19th i think... ive been going to the gym everyday or so latly and hyave dropped my bodyfat... i am 6'1 and 152, with a high metabolism... i plan to drink a shit load of detox teas, and water over the week

sauna, and mad cardio to sweat some off

5-htp and st. johns wart for the withdrawal (yes... ill call them that)

all in all,, its going to suck, but it has to get done, ive put it off long enough...

i quit... tomorrow... until the test (at least)

ahhhhhhhhh

its going to be a fun two days..

:smoking:

2. good luck man.

hope everything works out :D

3. well if you want some help you can mail me the rest of your bud. im officially out, with no money now, so that would help a good amount. ehhh, screw it, ill quit with you man. cept im starting today

4. I have been blazing every day... i have a drug test in two days .. fuckin wensday..

for probation actually.. so im goin to jail..

i just dont give a fuck no more..

im gunna use someone elses piss.. n if they catch me doin that oh fucking well.

5. It's st john wort. And its an antidepressant. A mild one at that. What you going to use it for?

6. The "withdrawals" apparently.

7. I see how you would get depressed when trying to quit.

8. i used weed partially to get over a slightly depressive personality... i need to replace that with something in order to help curb the craving