Need the advice of my fellow stoners

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Defjux, Apr 3, 2009.

1. #1 Defjux, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    So theirs this girl who I saw at a party and she thought I was cute so I began talking to her. Anyway I find out she has a boy friend but I hear they broke up so I have her and her friends over to my friends house the next week where I find out their still together but not boy friend girl friend she says their just "dating."

Well I then hear they broke up last sunday so we plan to go to lunch tomorrow with my friend and her friend who are starting something up. Anyways my boy just saw her and her "boy friend" together and tells me their still together. I ask her if their serious she says no were just dating. Im kinda like what the fuck...

Her friends tell me that her boy friend treats her like shit and I know he's been hooking up with other girls for the past few weeks but I smoke w/ him on occasion and see him around in class. Anyways Idk what should I try to be doing at lunch tomorrow? Im kinda like shit this girl is playing me.

and what the fuck is this "just dating" shit. I always thought that meant it was serious.

edit: I planned to pay for her lunch originally but after finding out her and her boy friend are still dating im not about to, fuck that.

2. "just dating" = fuck buddies

Make it clear to her your intentions. Girls know how to interpret subtle clues but (im assuming here) high school girls like to play dumb sometimes.

3. Don't get too attached to her and then you just have to try and win out over the other guy.

4. lmao good choice on not paying for lunch, sounds like the bitch doesnt know what she wants and is too retarded to be in a realtionship anyways

5. yeah I wouldn't mess with her because i bet he has complete control over her and you don't want a bitch who is obssesed with another guy

6. shes obviosly still fucking the one dude...

if i were you i would hit than quit

cuz thats what it seems like shes doin