Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need the advice of a real stoner...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tnutty, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Alright so I'm not a rookie smoker. I smoke weed everyday, and a good amount of weed too. So here is where I'm not sure if I have a problem or not. I smoked well over 10G on 4/20. So many blunts, bong rips, ect. All of this weed is Sour Diesel from a caregiver in NorCal. By the end of the day, I didn't even feel high anymore. I know I still was and should have been but just didn't understand. Then the next day, me and my friend decided it was 4/20 24/7 and 365. So we smoked a lot of sour d on 4/21 too. I felt high but after a while of smoking, it seems like I just got used to it. Then a few days later, got a hook on chemdawg and got a couple ounces of that. After the first 2 blunts of that I was completly stoned for a couple of hours. Then when I smoked it again, same result. I know its not from the Sour Diesel being bad tree because everyone whose smoked it said it was good. Is it because I was smoking too much Sour D and not mixing it up or is it just my stoner imagination not thinking i'm high?

THanks guys haha

2. How much have you been smoking recently? If you're a heavy user it's quite possible that your tolerance is through the roof.

Take it easy on the bud for a while and see if that helps.

3. Take a tolerance break.

4. How long should I wait?

5. i'd say a month you'll be blasted after that

6. even a week or just smoken every few days for a while

7. Sounds like you just built up a tolerance to the SD. Switch up your strains more often. I find that if I grab a big bag of good weed that I get stoned as fuck at first... Then as I get towards the end of the bag, I notice it takes A LOT more to give me a similar buzz.. But when I switch to a different strain, it's like starting all over again... Mix and match, and avoid the tolerance :D

8. x2.. Give it like a week. :smoke:

9. You can get a tolerance to any strain or any combination of strains after smoking it, or the combination, too much

10. To me, there's seems to be a limit to how high I can get. After a certain amount of weed in a day (lots), I stop getting high off it.

You might just be overdosing. (lol)

11. You may have been joking, but thats a pretty stupid thing to say. He is not oding...

12. overdosing as to how much he smokes.

13. Yes,this often happens,and I'd agree with most of the replies here,just take a break.
    How long is up to you,I'd suggest 2 weeks to a month to really feel it.
    Your lungs and mind will thank you.

14. If a package of aspirin says to take 2 and I take 3, that's an overdose. I won't die, but it's still an overdose.

15. it is definitely possible in my experience to smoke urself straight. just chill out and dont smoke so damn much. im a pretty regular smoker and i only have to smoke about 3 or 4 times a day and maybe a bowl each time to feel pretty nice :hello:

just stop for a week and then smoke less than u used to and learn to limit yourself

16. Tolerance.

Take a break, 7 days should suffice.

You rapidly created a tolerance by smoking so much dank. When you smoke past a certain point you dont get higher, your body will start to shut off Cannabinoid receptors. So what may have happened is your body temporarily shut off CB receptors, so my guess is a couple of days of no smoking and you'll be back to normal.

17. Please not the LOL at the end of the mans sentence.

18. Its probably tolerance, and like others, I'd recommend at short break.

However, maybe you're just experiencing what another suggested. Back when I was smoking 24/7, before and after - if not also during - literally everything I was doing, being high became my being sober, if you get what I mean. Perhaps you're just so used to getting high that you don't necessarily feel STONED when you smoke, anymore, but you just feel right... natural... Make any sense? This is how I used to be... though... I was still able to get WTFBLAZED if I really wanted to be, just had to smoke A LOT.

19. i got that way my first 2 weeks of college. couldn't seem to stay high.

pretty simple fix, just take time off. in a few weeks, you'll be blasted through the roof.