Need suggestions.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JohnnyFrisco420, Jul 14, 2019.

1. So I didn’t understand the concept of spreading your girls out and tying them down until recently ( first grow ) and now I’m wishing I knew so I c like have been doing things differently this whole time ;

Now I have to just work with what I’ve got ;

I have 5foot cages around all plants and the cages are too close to the plant ):

I’ve been trying to tie down what I think should be tied down and hopefully I’m doing it right ?

What is the best thing to do from here on out u til flowering starts ?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated;

Pictures attached [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone

2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone

3. Let them grow thru the fencing and they'll be fine.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Should I forget about tying them down ?

Sent from my iPhone

5. Ok if u don't spread them out u risk mold and mildew. Also penetration get bigger buds!! I would defoil the big hand size fan leafs that are blocking buds!! U could just pull the branches with some heavy fishing line or cord to the wire. Or use stakes

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Should I cut down the first cage about half way so I can pull down the 4 main tops ?

Or what should I do about that ?

Wish I would have known all this info long ago ; well I’m learning and that means next year I will have more insight on what to do with growing outdoor .

Sent from my iPhone

• Like Like x 1
  7. I would cut that tight cage. It’s too close. Then tie branches down to outer one. Just tie each branch down and out. Open it up! Or risk mold and mildew. Looks healthy otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  8. Nice plant. I think you have a good idea. I might cut that inner cage down a couple feet, then tie the top branches out.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thanks guys ! I’ll be taking all of your guys advice :) I’ll post pictures when I get time to do all this : should be within the next few days

Sent from my iPhone

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Like get rid of it all together ?

Sent from my iPhone

11. Yes if it were me I'd get rid of the tight cage all together

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. And then just use the outer cage to tie it to ?

Sent from my iPhone

13. And after he tight cage is off how do I tie the branches down ? Like I’m what fashion ?

Sent from my iPhone

14. You can get garden plant ties. Those work pretty good

Sent from my SM-G965F using Grasscity Forum mobile app