Need Suggestions On flipping

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JusABoss, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Hi everyone. I have these two ladies here from clones ( called ducks web I think) that where given to me in solo cups back in The beginning of November I repotted them into 3gal fab pots coco 70/30 and Now they are more than 3ft tall and roots are growing out of the top of the coco, At the time I was running 4autos that took up my 3x3 so I couldn’t flip the two cause of lack of space.

my question. Is should I repot to 7 or maybe 10gal pots and them flip. And also do you think my 3x3 will be enough space to flip the both of these ladies thru stretch in flower?
    Should I try and put a small hole in the tent and raise the light from the outside?
    Any suggestions would be great this is only my second run.

Thank!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Idk man shits huge. You got enough height for it.

3. That’s kinda my biggest worry having enough height:huh:

4. looks like those will outgrow your tent for sure. Usually you can expect 50 to 100% in height growth after flip, especially with Sativa dom strains

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lollipop. Supercrop and scrog them bitches

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Only way.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I know exactly what this plant is. Your guessed recollection is close. It’s Dutch Passion Frisian Duck.

These plants can grow to 3m outside,even in huge pots outside.

They were bred because the leaves do t look like typical marijuana until the beast gets into the last couple months of flower. These would normally harvest in early October outdoors. They take a really long time to be grown right, much like almost all landrace sativas.

I really read up, because I did buy 3 feminized seeds from Seedsman. I thought I would try to grow one of the outside in a giant soil pot. I can secure the stalks with some stakes. Many of these go purple in the buds, but much is dependent on a 10F (2-3C) drop in temperatures in the evenings/nights.

I do intend to grow the other 2 indoors and it will be a single in the tent using super cropping. I guess yields can be massive, when it comes out properly.

I’m stoked to see a real live grow of this bizarre, but very interesting plant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. You probably will need to transplant. If I remember these are happiest in pots that can hold smaller Palm trees. I’m not shitting you on that. I think I remember 20+ gallon (70-75L) pots.

Keep us posted. I think you can read up more now that you know the breeder and it’s name. Frisian Duck. Pretty hard to forget, especially that leaf shape.

If the cops come, I’ll say, IDK, but I should be okay. My side neighbors are great. I have thick briar behind me. But now I’m relying on you to describe the stank, during flowering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Flower em in the middle of the room.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Might be my only option

11. Thanks for the insight, I will be reading up on the strain. And I will keep this thread posted on how they turn out during flower

• Like Like x 2