Need songs to jam to just came back from my brothers funeral

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Deleted member 923969, Mar 2, 2019.

1. I am pretty down right now. I lost 2 brothers and just today I had to watch as my oldest brother gets laid to rest how do you coup with death any good music to listen to. If this post is not allowed I'm sorry grass city you can delete if I'm not aloud to post this just having a sad day.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Castles Made of Sand, Jimi

• Like Like x 1
  3. peace bro

• Like Like x 1
  4. Grieving for a loved one's passing is a process that must be endured. I have seen the passing of most of my family & several of my closest friends. It just sucks & there is not a quick fix, it will always suck.

When I see a fine sight, I take an extra look, for them.

Honor the memory of them that are in your heart. Live, love & yes, laugh. We all will take that walk into the beyond. From birth to death...We wander between the eternities.

Condolences to you & your family

When Someone Great Is Gone: Songs About Death
    • Modest Mouse, 'Ocean Breathes Salty'
    • Eric Clapton, 'Tears In Heaven'
    • Brand New, 'Guernica'
    • Frank Turner, 'Long Live The Queen'
    • Kanye West, 'Only One'
    • Warren Zevon, 'Keep Me In Your Heart'
    • The Beatles, 'Let It Be'
    • Puffy Daddy, Faith Evans & 112, 'I'll Be Missing You'

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's not easy I keep thinking maybe I could of done more to help my brother he struggle with a bad meth addiction instead of helping him I pushed him away and out of my life. Now I can't help but feel I may have been able to do more to get him the help he needed I even talked to somebody 1 month before he died to get him rehab but now it's to late and he's gone. I can't help but think I could have done more. This is something I gotta live with for the rest of my life. If anybody else has a love one going through the same trouble my brother went through I hope you find them the help they need before it's to late.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Those feelings of guilt are a natural response. All it means is that you loved your bro & you wish things would have been different.

Proves you are a decent human being.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sorry for ur loss. don’t beat urself up to bad, time will prob heal ya just can’t say how long it’ll be.

• Like Like x 1
  8. How ya doin there brother. Hope you're well

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Put on echoes or shine on you crazy diamond by pink Floyd

10. Remember when you were young....

• Like Like x 1