Need something to smoke out of fast?

Discussion in 'General' started by NothingButDANK, Mar 29, 2009.

1. (not papers) I know that Claim Jumper always has free apples in the front I have probably walked in their litterly 15 times got an apple and walked back out. Also sobe bottles make for gravity bongs! Anyone else know anything on the go to smoke out of?

2. Pineapple bongs, Your hand and a table (cup hand to make pipe shape), papers (Obv?), Cans?

3. haha I never have used my hand to smoke, I should really try it but it doesnt work to well does it?

4. eye dropper. very effective little one hitter. use it all the time to smoke outta my room at home or in the shower.

5. Care to elaborate man?

6. pop off the little black plastic end of the eye dropper. pack the other side with some bud, just a little bit of nugget. light that bad boy up and hit it from the end you took the lil black thing off.

7. haha I had never thought about that but me and a few buddies made a peice of sprinkler parts.

8. if you take the eraser out of the pencil then the the graphite out of the pencil, you have a one hitter

9. That sounds cool.

We used to use toilet paper tubes or waterbottles at work.

10. [​IMG]

If you have a trumpet, the mouthpieces work great.

11. what you will need:
    light bulb
    pen
    pencil
    tin foil
    duct tape
    AZ iced tea 1.3l bottle

take your pen and pencil, but the out (must be mechanical) hopfully your pen is larger, so you can fit the pencil into the pen. put a piece of duct tape a few cm up from the bottom of the pen, so the pencil can slide in a ways, then stop. there is your downstem/slider
    take your light bulb, and break it. you can to get the metal piece from the bottom. break the piece at the bottom of the metal so you can fit your pencil in it. put some foil in it and there is your bowl.
    drill a hole about 4 inches from the bottom of the bottle (depending on how long your pen is). i usually hold a lighter up to the spot, then shove the pen through, so if your pen has waves in it, it will melt around those and hold it in.
    insert your downstem into the bottle, fill yer bowl and toke away :smoking:

12. Wow, the trumpet mouth peice looks like itd work great, I never thought about that haha.