Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need something that looks like bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FunkyMonk08, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Thinking the same thing

2. get a chunk of dirt from a pot and say it was shwag.

3. #23 Blutteufel, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009

No, it doesn't. Plus, he's asking what looks like bud, not shake. Pay attention.

Anyway, the closest thing to buds in appearance I can think of would be hops.

4. x2 :smoking:

5. :rolleyes: catnip is nearly indecipherable from bud, except from the potent smell

and i call marijuana bud, its just a different slang bro. dont talk shit if you dont know what your talking about yourself

6. I know dudes that have been sold catnip and parsely so both those would prolly work

7. rabbit food alfalfa

8. Then I suggest you get your eyes checked, because it's very easy to distinguish the two. And look up the meaning of the word "indecipherable." I don't think I've ever seen it so poorly misused.

9. hops do look like slightly pressed buds if you know a way to colour them green or purple.

10. hey does anyone else have these plants aroudn their area. they're about 6 foot trees and smaller. and in the fall they have these giant chunks of like red flowers. and it looks just like bud. too bad it wasnt.

11. oregano looks like broke down/grinded up weed so you could use that

12. Oregano works the best, as already said. :rolleyes:

13. Haha I bet you were sooo disapointed

14. chew up 2 peices of gum, for 2 buds, add any green spice/catnip.
    then for the shake just a little more spice.

walah you have some bubble gum squish