Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some trippy music

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tseten, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Tseten, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
    As the title says I need some trippy music to listen to while stoned. I have a couple of genres that I want and I'll try to describe to my best of my abilities.1.I want some rap songs, with a techno beat to them.2. Some songs that u think are just trippy as fuck, with lyrics.3. Some songs that are just strange, songs that sound like this song, a horse with no name by America.Here's the linkhttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8uHVVq10B8&desktop_uri=/watch?v=H8uHVVq10B8 4. Then finally some songs specifically related to smokin weed.Hopefully u guys can understand what I'm looking for. Also any other songs u guys like is much appreciated .Thanks,Tseten

2. Sublime-Lets go get stonedWaiting for my rucaGarden groveAfroman- because I got highGorillaz-Dirty harryKids with gunsSuperfast jellyfishThose I guess you could consider trippy I like themSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. [quote name="GoingBananas420" post="19149188" timestamp="1386873613"]Sublime-Lets go get stonedWaiting for my rucaGarden groveAfroman- because I got highGorillaz-Dirty harryKids with gunsSuperfast jellyfishThose I guess you could consider trippy I like themSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Thanks Brother.

4. Any pink Floyd song.

5. [quote name="Burning J 420" post="19149220" timestamp="1386874216"]Any pink Floyd song.[/quote]Lol, I already like " Comfortably Numb" by them .

6. Is that the only song you've heard by them?

7. Yea pretty much. I know some songs but not by name. Im more of a Rap and Indie kind of guy. 

8. Oh I see, but serousily though you should just start smoking a bowl and play the entire album "the wall" and see if you can get into it, sophomore year in high school I was pretty much baked all the time and I listened to the whole album at least once a day.

9. Theres also some good stuff i like by eminem if you like rapThe kidsIm backWithout meRain man is such a good trippy song its my favorite by eminemSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Oh man, too many choonz to drop on this thread. For the trippy (ish) with lyrics, try this out. Thought you might like it if you like Pink Floyd (it has a littttttle bit of a Floyd influence). Listen stoned or sober, great either way  :smoking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPmAO4xpQcE&list=PLZQNlEUBlZe-YU-RHeyaZklXcIU51RCPS&index=76

I'll probably PM you some other shit cause those are too many genres to cover.

11. I like anything kid cudi, my favorites are Day n nite, soundtrack 2 my life, pursuit of happiness, just what I am, immortal, unfuckwittable, and king wizard. I also like Kendrick Lamar. I would suggest anything on Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City

12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0aFToJW_ac

i heard some of this the other night when i was just surfing through youtube listening to some europeon cllub-techno-acid shit.
    its pretty trippy. like hardcore intense - possibly extacy induced - dance music.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDXISXPjvI

13. i might be in the wrong thread.. kid cudi, and sublime as trippy?

we have different definitions...

btw they're both dope artists/band

14. #15 ganjaskunk, Dec 12, 2013
    I got thisZeroh~ barkpench (consider this "trippy" rap)Captain murphy~anything by him look him upTipper~tiny face (other songs by him are fuckin face melting)I cant post links but go on youtube and look up all these im sure youll be intrigued and satisfiedSent from my SmartWatch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Tame Impala, Wild Nothing, Craft Spells, Puro Instinct. anything by them is good.

16. #17 Will_Blaze, Dec 12, 2013
    /thread.The Dark Side of the Moon I'm pretty convinced that this album is the best thing to trip to ever. It took my on a fucking spiritual journey when I was balls deep in an acid trip and just letting my soul wonder with this playing in the backround. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi1sBwV1-tU

17. Being completely honest, whenever my nephew (2) watches yo gabba gabba they actually have some pretty trippy songs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.