Need some tips to smoke less :S

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by tylerjames, Mar 13, 2012.

1. So ive been smoking for about 5 years and im starting to think that i smoke too much because i realise that i was paying less attention to my friends and family i was always like *fuck this im staying at home just wanna get baked and play playstation* and im sick of it but i dont seem to be able to smoke less dank.......i just get so lazy when i smoke.

name some hobbies i dont know...i my life is pretty boring actualy -_-

I hope u stoners can help me out (saying that with a lot of love haha)

2. hit up a bjj club, get some excercise

3. 1 start working out
    2 find an outdoor hobby. Here are some good outdoor hobbies.

Art, gardening, digging amd building things, raising animals, collecting insects, fishing. A combination will keep it interesting. Things like.gardening are also hard work and thus good for your body

If you have a good source of income here are some other options.

Shooting, paintball, hunting, camping, golf.

Sports are good too outdoor preferably. you should be getting sunlight about 3+ days a week for.a.good while at a time. Many of these activities can be done with friends, eapecially sports.

Dont hesitate to play sports with.friends just because you lose. Your goal isnt winning, its socializinv, exercising, and getting sunlight.

4. biking biking biking! especially when you're high, so you can kill 2 birds with one stone :)

5. @fuckthecops Thx thats a freaking good idea ! its just that its still snowing here so its kinda hard to ride a bike in the snow haha but ride a bike in the snow while being really high must be pretty funny xD

Well thx for the tip i appreciate it ! and thanks to other people too !

6. great wizdom right there thx bro

7. lol np

btw i see by you're kinda new. you can quote multiple responses if you press the little comment box with the plus on the bottom right (it took me a year to figure that out lol)

8. Alright thank you for the tip again im still figuring out how the forum works lol im suprised how fast you guys reply thats crazy !
    this forum is awsome

9. [quote name='"tylerjames"']Alright thank you for the tip again im still figuring out how the forum works lol im suprised how fast you guys reply thats crazy !
    this forum is awsome[/quote]

A word of advice. Dont blame the weed, or anything else for that matter. Im not saying you can be a stoner, you should still be responsible, but if your smoking weed by yourself and playing video games intead of playing outside with friends, its your fault. You could just as easily.ditch your friends for video games sober, or even weed without games. You could just stay home and do nothing at all including smoking. Its all bad. Do what you know you need to do, and dont try to point fingers.

10. yeah maybe its just me..... i dont blame weed i just want to smoke less to see if it changes anything in my mood u know . I defenetly need to get some exercise tho !! as soon as the snow is gone ill be riding my bike at least an hour everyday ! i cant wait till the summer comes :p

11. [quote name='"tylerjames"']

yeah maybe its just me..... i dont blame weed i just want to smoke less to see if it changes anything in my mood u know . I defenetly need to get some exercise tho !! as soon as the snow is gone ill be riding my bike at least an hour everyday ! i cant wait till the summer comes :p[/quote]

Well if your a daily smoker especialy tje wakenbake kind, you get lethargic, and that promotes depression. I foind that out the.hard way. Best to smoke at night.

12. I dont smoke right away when i wake up but like an hour later....so yeah like you said i can become lethargic. ill try to smoke pass like 6pm i think this would be a good start lol :p

13. I love....

working out
    landscaping my yard (spring/summer/fall)
    ride bike
    going to the beach
    fishing
    pounding vag
    smoking pot

14. One-hitters.

Instead of loading a a bowl that will go around a few rounds, just load one-hitters. And instead of increasing the amount of one-hitters you consume, just increase the size of the one-hitter.

15. start playing the guitar.