Need Some Tips On Growin'

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by almost-a-rookie, Feb 28, 2003.

1. ALRIGHT ME AND MY BOY ARE GONNA START GROWING SOME PLANTS BUT WERE NOT SURE HOW MUCH SEEDS WE SHOULD USE. ALSO WHAT KINDA LIGHTS ARE EFFECTIVE AND CHEAP? I'VE ALSO HEARD SOME CRAP LIKE IF U SOAK SEEDS IN CHEMICLES IT'LL CHANGE THE PLANT. IS THAT TRUE?

2. buy cool white flouros if you want cheap, HPS if you want quality. i suggest that you do some reading about it before you start. www.overgrow.com is a good place to find the info. just put your seed between damp paper towels to germinate them, i have never heard anything about soaking seeds in chemicals. as far as how many seeds you need, it depends on how many plants you want, you have to figure on 50% of them ending up male.

caps means you are yelling, try not to hurt our ears

welcome to the city

3. there are solutions to feminize seeds well at least improve your chances id recomend buying the fem seeds over treating them yourself

4. read the growguide under my sig, and when you've read it.....do it again....it's a big guide and will help you lots......Peace out....Sid

5. I would rather save the money and the fem seeds and just buy regular ones........ Feminized seeds aren't worth the money.... to many go hermie... and that's even from a good breeder. Just my 2 cents...... I'd hate to come back in a month or 2 and have to say I told you so. D