Need some tips, messed up on flushing

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by dk6969, Oct 15, 2009.

1. I think i may have started flushing too early i only have 6 plants in soil and already 2 weeks flush i know is too long but the trichs are still clear??? what should i do? let it be? hit it with a quick dose of ripen forumla again??

2. If they still have more than two weeks to go hitem with some ferts. Its not that big of a deal really. They just missed out on good growing time. but you can feed them and just flush them again.

More info is always better,

Strain
    in/outdoors
    etc.

Chances are if your still 100% clear you have time to fert again.

3. the strains are gangster kush and fucking incredible, im pretty new at it all i am like 8 weeks in flowering figure i give them another hit of nutes?

4. Hmmm. Well Ive never heard of either of those strains before. Gangster Kush? You may be talking about OG kush in which case it "OG" stands for Ocean Grown not Original Gangster as most rappers would lead you to believe. LOL

Got Pics? They inside or out?

Not knowing anything like that and thinking that the trichomes are still 100% clear I would fert them at least twice before starting the flush again.