Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some tips at the moment to smoke in my room

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Ok so Im gonna smoke some weed at my room right now. I usually go out for a walk to smoke but its pretty complicated since there are a lot of people outside at this time (8:45PM) and cops.

Here are my weapons of choice:

-A small bong
    -A fan
    -Airwick
    -Sploof without carbon filter

M main problems are these:

-My door hasnt a lock. (However my parents doesnt come here to often)
    -Everyones at home right now (my brothers know I smoke and are ok with it but my parents arent)

So this is my room:

[​IMG]

Dad's at the office right now so hes just next to my room.

This is my room:

[​IMG]

Any ideas?

2. Seeing this post i started laughing and when i saw those pictures i just lost my shit hahahhaa. Goodluck bro

3. Im fucking high, but this is amazing

4. Does his office have a window? the smell can get there.
    if you hit it kill the bowl when you end the hit.(put something or your finger/hand in top. So no smoke will continue emanating. killing the cherry. Only leaving you with watever is in you.
    and sploof your hits. Keep noise/ smoke to a minimum.

5. 1) grab a cardboard toilet paper roll or papertowel roll

2) stuff 1-2 sheets (tp roll) 3-4 sheets (paper towel roll)
    3) put one on the end that the smoke comes out from and secure with rubber band.

4) put the fan blowing out twords the window and blow smoke through there.

Put aureus by the door.
    Enjoy.
    Your welcome

6. Ill need some photos of the foundation as well, just to check the over all intergrity of this sesh.

Id say a lighter and a spoof , leave ur window open for a few. not rocket appliance.

7. Ozium and a sploof bro. Go down to your headshop and grab a bottle tomorrow.

8. Nvm, dad went to do some jogging and moms upstairs watching a movie, so Im blazing like a boss :smoking:

9. Nice
    Oh man I would love going jogging right now, it's the perfect time. Too bad that around here they would jump me and walk home with out my sneakers.

10. I know that feel bro, lately my neighborhood has become more insecure I used take a walk almost every night to blaze around but nowdays i barely do it

11. rofl the pictures made me laugh.

if you insist on smoking inside, seal off all doors and vents. use a sploof (dryer sheets in empty toilet roll) and exhale the smoke through that DIRECTLY outside (have the end of the tube be touching your window screen, or out the window), this will reduce the smell. have a fan on blowing outside. most importantly, make it quick. dont sit there for even 20 minutes just toking, make it no more than 5 minutes or else the smell will easily travel even with all these precautions. when youre done, spray air freshener, have the fan blowing air into your room.

although the smartest option is to just go outside quick.

12. been cheesing for like 2 minutes staring at the pictures. confused as fuck. high as fuck.

13. Maybe you shouldnt smoke right now. Sounds like paranoia.

14. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooLLLLLLLLLLLL :smoking: :bongin:

15. I used to go to my friends house after school and before b-ball practice when I was in high school and we would smoke in his bedroom. He had a piece of PVC pipe about 4 feet long and we would just crack the window a little bit stick the pipe out and just blow all our hits out the pipe it worked superbly.

16. why did John Lenon leave The Beatles

17. holy fuck this dude has his shit to get to gether but one suggestion pur ut bed closer to the window or put a hcair there make the blow right out the window lite make that trucker as close to the wall as close so it leterally blows all air out the window cus now you have it blowing all voer making some go to ur room some to your window use a pipe there more contorabale twords the smell part

18. God you had a battle plan heh
    "At dawn... WE BLAZE"

19. Put a towel or pillows or something to block the air from escaping under your door. Open a window, and just exhale through the spoof. Oh and make sure to close your air vents unless you want your house reeking.

20. Make a sploof and blow the smoke through it.