need some stoner toys

Discussion in 'General' started by shifty, Aug 24, 2008.

1. go to spencers gifts if theres one at your mall u go to. half their stuff has potleafs on it. they have plasma lamps in the shape of shrooms. also they have lava lamps. dude get a lava lamp somewhere.

2. welllllll... u cud get some video games... the old gameboy color games are classics... or like the other dude said get some munchies... those are fun

3. YES to whoever said go to Spencers. They have all kinds of fun stuffs to play with :D

Examples:

Glitter bouncy balls. Filled with water.. and glitter. Fuckin' bounce that shit.

[​IMG]

I took a pink one of these to a music festival... tripped EVERYONE out when I threw it at them :laughing:

[​IMG]
    Black light paint + black paper + black light = SO much fun :D
    I bought a pack of those paints and a pack of 2 portable, battery powered black lights @ spencers, $9.99... took it all out to a couple shows late night @ a fest, every single person that walked by stopped and said "whoahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Really fun & creative :)

4. Take a chick out for dinner. That 30 will be gone pretty quik. If it was up to me id probably get a good movie or somethin (blu ray) Or pick up a dime :D

5. Get some karma by giving it to a legit charity;)

6. Why is it always a person with no posts that resurrects threads that are years old?

7. man i didnt even realize...

damn noobs:devious:

8. Seconded. You can get these at thinkgeek. But now I'm posting in an old thread I realize, so yeah - for anyone else wanting a toy this applies to you, and it applies to me *wishes I had money*.

9. ps3, xbox, nintendo 64!