Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need some stoner advice.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marijuana is me, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Marijuana is me, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
    For x-mas (even though i don't belief in religion) im getting $400 :D Im in deep contemplation of what i should buy, Im only 18 but i know me some bud XD one of my close childhood friends is a really good dealer with pretty much the best dank in NC, He is gonna let me get an oz. of Dank for 400$ but i get to choose 4 different strain's out of all he has so im pretty much getting 4 quarters for $400 he has good shit Like Sour D,Bubble Kush, Afghan kush, Trainwreck's,Ak-47 and alot more but im to stoned to remember. What i wanna know is should i go with the deal above or get a SSV (silver surfer vaporizer), if i get the oz i could flip it and make the paper for the SSV cause i already have a 1000x0.1 scale that is good as hell. But im not to down for getting cause selling weed.... Its straight that i smoke it with my parents but i don't know how they would feel about me selling it.

2. nice man

3. First change that 15 to 18, then tell him give it to you for like 300-350

4. Nice job posting that golden age of yours.

5. Woop woop, "oh shit the grasscity police are coming, everybody SPLIT UP!!!"

6. 1. You're underage, gotta be 18 here man.

2. You can't discuss selling here.

3. It is very unlikely that your dealer has the best bud in NC.

7. Idk man. Honestly, I would never drop that much cash on a vape. I prefer bongs, bubblers, ect... If the strains are legit and not just named that then I would say Go for it and buy 4 Q's.

8. 400 for an O? Naaahhhhhh i'll pass. Tell him hook it up half O for like 185.

9. Vouch man, $400 an O?

Maybe 400 for an oZ of 100% pure cannabinoid...

10. buy a bong then spend the rest on bud.
    bongs > vapes imo.

11. yeah!! im going to spend all my xmas money from my family on drugs when im 15...

12. Already got a nice bong but i was thinking of getting the vape cause you get more out of your weed from what ive been told, plus my buddy said you could use the vape leftovers to make oil for edibles.

13. #14 Marijuana is me, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
    Hahaha thanks my bad rushed through the rules , He said he will throw me 30g if i match him for the last two and we blaze together like always haha

14. There legit as hell in my opinion, Ive been more stoned off his shit than anyone elses plus he gets most his shit straight from the growers or with few middle men ive been to a grow room with him before some old ass stoner dude's so it seems legit to me.

15. Don't purchase and sell marijuana, invest in stock.

16. Basically, not to mention they know so yeah good try.

17. WOOOoooooOOOOooooooOOOOOOOO EEEEERRR ERRRR. WOOOMP.

Seriously though, you have to be 18 to be on this site. Even an edit won't change that. Sorry :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.